“Makes me never want to leave Puerto Rico!”
Review of Oceano

Oceano
Ranked #5 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Oceano's cuisine is fresh, creative and unique. Renowned for serving locally sourced ingredients and mouthwatering tropical accents, each bite melts in the mouth as easily as the sun melts on the horizon. The executive chef, Ann Marie Antonetti, and team of well-experienced professionals are able to meet the discerning and luxurious tastes of any palate. The seafood-rich menu features delectable dishes, each coming with its own signature tropical accent. By combining unexpected flavors with a Caribbean flair, paired with a spectacular panoramic view of the ocean, sensual signature drinks and extensive wine list, Oceano's menu offers unparalleled and memorable dining experience, matching your palate to the tropical breeze.
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I came here for dinner with my two friends- we are vacationing in PR. Our server Christina was amazing, the host Abner was great, another server Norberto was helpful with planning for the night's events and even the manager Marylyn came to greet us. The food was spectacular! We had the yucca crusted calamari as an appetizer. It melts in your moth all light and delicious. I ordered the snapper with mampasteo. The 8oz filet was more than enough and I cant remember the last time I had such delicious fresh fish. We enjoyed the food so much we made reservations for another dinner and brunch. The atmosphere is literally light and airy with a great vibe. The restaurant is right on the water so you cannot beat the locale. If you want to eat near the water- make a reservation. Prices are a bit high but well worth it. Oh and I had one cocktail- equally great!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I ate here three times during my first trip to San Juan. Everything about the atmosphere and ambience was excellent. But what made it ever more amazing, is that the good was so great! My friends and I absolutely devoured everything that was put on our plates. I would totally recommend any and everyone to try this place out. I admit, if you're looking for a cheap meal this isn't it, but it's worth every penny.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

On our second night in PR we had reservation at Oceano. By far my favorite restaurant in PR. The ambiance was amazing, fun energetic and lively, we had dinner overlooking the ocean. I am currently 6 months pregnant but wanted a virgin drink to refresh me, the waitress offered the "nolita" it was delicious! I had the scallops with a sweet potato mash, AMAZING! The best scallops I have ever had! My husband had the braised pork which had been cooked for 7 hours accompanied with a corn pure, he loved it. For dessert we had the orange mango creme brule with nutella on the bottom. AMAZING. Overall a must go to!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Been there on a Saturday night to grab a bite and head out to a club, never ended up leaving, the music was just perfect as was the set-up and the food. Highly recommended if you are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The Staff is amazing. The building is modern and beautiful. And food is amazing. Sitting on the ocean with great food and company. Not only was the service Amazing. Afterwards I got two emails thanking me for stopping in and if everything was ok.