“The food was marvelous”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Oceano's cuisine is fresh, creative and unique. Renowned for serving locally sourced ingredients and mouthwatering tropical accents, each bite melts in the mouth as easily as the sun melts on the horizon. The executive chef, Ann Marie Antonetti, and team of well-experienced professionals are able to meet the discerning and luxurious tastes of any palate. The seafood-rich menu features delectable dishes, each coming with its own signature tropical accent. By combining unexpected flavors with a Caribbean flair, paired with a spectacular panoramic view of the ocean, sensual signature drinks and extensive wine list, Oceano's menu offers unparalleled and memorable dining experience, matching your palate to the tropical breeze.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The food was very tasty and came out in a timely manner. Our server Doris gave us great recommendations. She was an outstanding server and she really took care of us. Just ask for Doris when you decide to visit. You will not regret going here.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,460)

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Our waiter was Craig and he recommended excellent food and drinks. The meals were excellent! We had the grilled pineapple salad which we shared and it was delicious. For the entrees we had scallops with pumpkin purée and I had red snapper. Craig recommended creme brûlée for dessert. The meal was delicious and the ambience was beautiful and contemporary. I felt like we were at a club with the music. We highly recommend this restaurant. It was nice of the owner to come to our table to make sure everything was alright.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We found this restaurant while walking on the beach. What serendipity! The food was excellent as was the service. People were friendly and attentive. I could not give a higher recommendation . Try It you'll like it a lot.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Oceano is a beautiful, trendy restaurant with a fabulous view of the Atlantic. I ate here twice in one week and each item was delicious. The service is just excellent. A high note - the pineapple salad is surprising and delicious.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Ate at Oceano due to recommendations that I saw on Tripadvisor. I used openTable to easily make reservations. We had a lovely table with and ocean view during the evening. It was wonderful to eat at night by the ocean. Depending on where you sit, we could still see the waves breaking and trees blowing. It was very relaxing and romantic. The service was excellent and attentive. The food was wonderful. My partner had the skirt steak, which I think was the better choice. Probably the most tender skirt steak I have ever tasted. I had the snapper, which was very tasty and large in portion, but just a bit on the dry side. We tried the corn and pumpkin soup, one each. And they were both delightful. The pumpkin had a bit of a kick to it and the corn was on the sweeter side, which I loved. I would definitely return here to eat again.