“Excelent!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Amazing service. Excellent food. Try the duck (not on the menu). Live Jazz music. We had also the calamari for appetizer, it was amazing. My wife had the grouper, it tasted very good.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The first time we went to Carli's was part of the Flavors of San Juan dinner tour. We got to watch as the bartender Christian made mojitos for the group and then we had a sampling plate. The mojito was the best I had ever had, all the ingredients fresh and mixed properly. The food was even better! The cod fritters were delicious, the ceviche was fresh and light. Then there was the dessert, barriguitas de vieja, or grandmas tummy. This pumpkin fritter was one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten. My family and I went back to Carli's later in the week for dinner because we were so impressed. The food was just as outstanding as before! I could eat the pumpkin and shrimp risotto everyday and be the happiest person in the world. And of course the grandma's tummy for dessert was mouth watering. Christian was our server when we went back for dinner, and the service was amazing as well. He was attentive, friendly, and helped make our experience at Carli's even better. I can't wait to go back to San Juan just to try more of their food!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

A fabulous club, where the food is terrific and the music is a high level with Carli and his trio. Located in Old San Juan , Puerto Rico , Carli's has a wonderful charm that rivals any jazz club in the world. The best on the island - don't miss Carli's went you vist San Juan, PR ...drinks or dinner you can't beat Carli's ..

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love this restaurant! Carli and Fausto ( the bartender) are lovely people. The cafe is very cozy and artsy. The food is excellent and the music is out out of this world,what more can one wish for?

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place is absolutely fantastic. White table clothes, real candle light and 12 small tables. If your looking for intimate, relaxing, and unique; look no further. Eat really good food while being serenaded by No other than Carli Muñoz (Beach Boys and other amazing artists)on the piano. Which by the way is as nice as can be. Sit back and just enjoy the moment!