“outdoor seating and great mojito”

Carli's Fine Bistro & Piano
Ranked #93 of 1,047 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Roxanne made great recommendations by suggesting the mojito and the ribeye. We had a group of 6, and we all had great meals. The granny's tummies was a delicious and unique appetizer worth trying.

There are newer reviews for Carli's Fine Bistro & Piano

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

The food was OK, the Mojitos were fabulous & the music was Soothing. There was a parador roaming the outside cafe the evening I was there.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

and standards- the ONLY place you can find live Jazz in Old San Juan! Also through Carlis extensive contacts in the music world - many guest artists. The food and service are consistently excellent.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband is a big jazz lover, so when I saw this restaurant review prior to vacation I decided to make reservations. We really enjoyed our time there. Carli was about 1/2 hour later than advertised but that was fine as we were enjoying our dinner/drinks. After about a 1/2 hour solo on the piano, he had a vocalist join him, which I think is typical for a Friday night. The restaurant is small so it is typically crowded - shoulder to shoulder. I do prefer a little more "personal space", but enjoyed this unique OSJ experience!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I had a terrific dinner at Carli's recently - the ambience is quite lovely, the service was spot-on, and we truly enjoyed the food and drinks....the best old fashioned I've had in years! An added treat was the beautiful jazz piano that accompanied our dinner, performed by owner Carli Munoz...we'd love to return someday....it truly was a top dining experience!