“Excellence is an art at Muzzarella” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Muzzarella

Muzzarella
Ranked #46 of 980 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Excellence is an art at Muzzarella”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stopped in with my wife and son after a morning of shopping. We were greeted by the owner and shown to our table. We had a pizza topped with churrasco and sausage and the topping was so generous you could not tell there was anything else underneath. The churrasco was seasoned and cooked to perfection. My wife and I had the sangria which was exceptionally good and my son had an ice cold Quilmes beer. Oh, forgot the appetizer of shrimp with mango sauce. The desserts were also very satisfying.
Now, food is, of course important. However the service is what truly sets this restaurant apart. The service was attentive without being invasive as well as very courteous and knowledgeable about the offerings.
This was was truly a very pleasurable and satisfying experience.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Dinner date in San Juan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here on our honeymoon. We were in town for one night pre cruise. I wanted to find the best possible restaurant for that one night...I have to say I feel like I did. I use trip advisor regularly but rarely leave reviews. I felt I owed Felipe and Osiri and the owners and all the staff there a good review. They treated me and my wife like a king and queen. I come from a culinary background and worked 10+ years as a chef so unfortunately my food standards are rarely met. Muzzarella's food and service delivered! If you like good quality food exceptional service and a fun atmosphere come and see the Muzzarella family.

“Delicioso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

It is one of my favorite restaurants in San Juan. Amazing service and the food and presentation are awesome. There is always something special in the menu to satisfy any taste. The personnel are very friendly and professional. All personnel are great but need to mention Rafa Maldonado he is the core of the business. The owners Federico and Agustin are very enthusiastic and friendly too. In summary, I love Muzarella. Please don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy the best of life excellent food, drinks and company.

• Visited May 2014
Syracuse, New York
“Fabulous food!! Fabulous service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

The food was great here and the service was top notch! It is a very popular place with the locals so get there early! Also, the menu is in Spanish but the wait staff is more than willing to translate for you!! Best meal our entire time in San Juan!

Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service, we are definetly going back... desserts are mindblowing! very strongly recommended!