“Best food ever”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Excellent service and the food is extraordinary. The seafood is always fresh and Manolo is a very friendly host...I always follow his suggestions and never go wrong. The wild salmon is to die for, the calamari risotto is too good for words.

2  Thank Sra_Gil

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I go often here with my family to feed my seafood addiction and chef Manolo always devilers. Grate value, amazing food, and if you simply must have his Spanish style dishes they are to die for trust me!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had some of the best meals in this excellent restaurant. The ambience is average but the food and service were both excellent. Order the mero if you like fish.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I have been going at least one a month for the last year...you can't go wrong with Manolo. The service is great and the food is superb. The decor is a little outdated but once you try the food you won't care...

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I've been travelling to San Juan to visit my husband's family for over 20 years. We used to go to Pikayo, Compostela, etc.. For the past 3 years, we have dined at Casa Manolo at least once during my stay. The food is top notch and more affordable than the other restaurants mentioned. The atmosphere is more casual and it is definitely suitable for families. Manolo is the owner and chef. The fish is excellent; the churrasco is out of this world as are all the appetizers and homemade bread. Take a cab here from your hotel or drive and park in the free lot across the street and I promise you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank bonniep71