“One of San Jauan's best kept secrets!”
Review of Casa Manolo

Casa Manolo
Ranked #147 of 1,007 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
“One of San Jauan's best kept secrets!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I go often here with my family to feed my seafood addiction and chef Manolo always devilers. Grate value, amazing food, and if you simply must have his Spanish style dishes they are to die for trust me!

• Visited September 2013

New York City, New York
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had some of the best meals in this excellent restaurant. The ambience is average but the food and service were both excellent. Order the mero if you like fish.

Visited July 2013
Dorado, Puerto Rico
“Best little restaurant in SJ”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I have been going at least one a month for the last year...you can't go wrong with Manolo. The service is great and the food is superb. The decor is a little outdated but once you try the food you won't care...

Chicago, IL
“Hidden gem in Santurce”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I've been travelling to San Juan to visit my husband's family for over 20 years. We used to go to Pikayo, Compostela, etc.. For the past 3 years, we have dined at Casa Manolo at least once during my stay. The food is top notch and more affordable than the other restaurants mentioned. The atmosphere is more casual and it is definitely suitable for families. Manolo is the owner and chef. The fish is excellent; the churrasco is out of this world as are all the appetizers and homemade bread. Take a cab here from your hotel or drive and park in the free lot across the street and I promise you will not be disappointed!

1 Thank bonniep71
Ohio
“Santurce's Little Secret Gem”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Santurce is a part of San Juan that most tourists don't know exist. It's just 2 blocks away from Bellas Artes, so it's a wonderful place to dine before or after a concert. The owner is Manolo, a friendly Spanish gentleman, who is also the chef. The night I went, he recommended the Lacon (pork shank), braised in a rasberry sauce. It was delicious! My dining partner had the pulpo a la gallega (octupus Gallician style), and we also had the sancocho a la crema (cream of vegetable soup). All fabulous! I highly recommend this outstanding restaurant. Prices are quite reasonable for what you receive. If it were in the Condado, you would probably pay 3x as much.

1 Thank Traviata5013