“World Class Service”
Review of Panza Restaurant

Panza Restaurant
Ranked #347 of 1,014 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A modern, refreshing combination of international and regional flavorful Puerto Rican cuisine.
“World Class Service”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Château Cervantes while on our honeymoon. We decided to have dinner at Panza and were completely blown away by how great EVERYTHING was. The food and wine selections were excellent and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The chef himself came out to greet us...best Lamb and filet mignon we've ever had. Definitely coming back!

Brent & Sarah Cooper

1 Thank brentcooper37

Denmark
“An inventive surprise”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We went to Panza a found something special. The food was very inventive and compentently executed. The table had various appetizers, which all agreed were extremely tasty and unlike anything we had tried in Puerto Rico. The mains were filet mignon and shrimp risotto. Both dishes were faltlessly prepared and had inventive and sucessfully prepared flavor combinations.

The winelist was very comprehensive at competitive prices.

If you want to try inventive and tasty food at competitive prices in San Juan, do not miss Panza.

1 Thank DenmarkDanes
Pleasanton, California, United States
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am from San Francisco, so no stranger to great food. I would go back to San Juan just to eat here again! The food was delicious and interesting. The chef was was so friendly, he actually took us into the kitchen to show us how he made his delicious risotto! I have never been in a restaurant where the chef took such good care of his customers. The wait staff was equally attentive. I loved the decor and ambiance too. Like some other of the reviews, we came upon this place by accident. I am so glad we gave it a try!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Paula M
Williamstown, KY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Very Wonderful Dining Experience”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food was excellent, the wine complimented the meal, the chef and staff were wonderful. Place that in the ambieance of a sidewalk table in old San Jaun,. and it was a wonderul night. I had the scallops, and they melted in my mouth. All of the seafood was fresher than fresh, and the desert was a delicate dish taht didn't weigh you down,

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank kentucktraveler
Adelaide, Australia
“SUPERB”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Came across this restaurant whilst just walking in Old San Juan
Wow, this place was great. The service was first class and happily helped in choosing (and changing) the menu to suit our tastes. I had a PR prawn and sausage risotto which was THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! and my husband had lamb chops which he (omg extremely fussy) rated as AAA1.
This was all in all a wonderful and memorable lunch.
Visit this place and you would be hard pressed not to be pleased.

• Visited February 2013