“Awesome spot!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Fully Equiped Kitchen
I bought some books for your use (please leave them at the apt for fellow guests use)
Bathroom Details
Apartment details
Kitchen details
Bathroom details
This pool goes all the way to 8ft deep...
This is the view from the pool area... All Condado Lagoon and cruises to the right
From Condado to OSJ bus stop across street, OSJ to Condado bus stop in front of bldg (left)
Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month enjoy this market, have a piña colada or gourmet coffee....
Lots of things to choose from, you can get some breakfast or lunch here...
Enjoy this beautiful beach 2 blocks from apartment
Closest beach from the apt just 2 short blocks
The Vanderbilt Hotel, the only 5* hotel in Condado and its just in front of the building!!!!!
Have a morning walk around the Condado Lagoon for an excellent workout, stop at this corner & njoy..
So proud of this Certificate!!!
View of Condado from San Juan
Building is the one to the right of the tallest building @ the left
Morning walk to the Old San Juan
Lagoon kayak rentals , enjoy this view from your kayak (VelaUno Rentals)
Location of building, cross that small bridge and you are in the Old San Juan island
Rent kayaks and pedal boats at the lagoon
Allied Car Rental across the street
Ventana al Mar restaurants, Ben & Jerry, Di Parma Trattoria, The Waffle house
Designer stores  2 blocks
Convenience store 1 block from the apt
Avis Car Rental 1 block from the apt
Bicycle lane , rent a bike and go around Condado
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ericmoss
Titusville, Florida
“Awesome spot!”
Reviewed December 29, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Loved the place and was it awesome. The location was the center of the Condado area and everything was in walking distance. Gary was helpfully and a pleasure to deal with!

Liked best: The place overall
Liked least: not enough washclothes and towels
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 22, 2016
Thanks Eric! Im glad you enjoyed my property !!! If you ever come back you know where to find me!
Gary
Jamila M
Foomanchoo
“Great Spot close to everything!”
Reviewed September 8, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay. A very nicely updated condo with a great pool and easy access to everything Condado has to offer. Will definitely recommend to family and friends - and we will absolutely be back ourselves!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and swimming pool
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Yoonisss
New York City, New York
“Excellent Vacation Rental”
Reviewed August 1, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment is well-furnished and just as pictured. The cooling unit and the memory foam bed made for very restful sleep, which is always immensely appreciated when the days are packed!

Gary was very quick to reply to emails and always helpful. Case in point: My partner and I rented a car for a day. By the time we arrived back in Condado in the late evening, we were in a pinch to find parking for the night. I shot Gary an email and hoped that he would reply about in-building parking within the hour... Nope. He replied within the minute.

We are highly satisfied with the rental and would certainly try to book with Gary again if a return trip is ever in the works.

VisualSpi...
Seattle, Washington
“Loved the apartment!”
Reviewed July 7, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My wife and I stayed Puerto Rico for 6 nights. The apartment is clean and is very well decorated( the mattress is even better than what we have at home). It is in a very good location, close to many restaurants and shops. Gary was a wonderful host, he answered all the questions we had when we had trouble finding the apartment and parking.

Your age range 25-34
q4life01
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Everything you could want!”
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Gary was a phenomenal host. Very accommodating and full of insight. Property's located in close proximity every major attraction.

Aaron C
Alexandria, Virginia
“Perfect stay for our first visit to Puerto Rico”
Reviewed April 2, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Gary is a great host. He responds quickly to all questions and is very accommodating. The check in process is a breeze and couldn't be easier. He also provides restaurant recommendations which I strongly suggest you follow. My wife and I tried half of them and we weren't disappointed with the quality of food or the service. The location is great, my wife and I were there for a week and still had more we wanted to do in the area within walking distance.

The apartment/condo is very clean with great finishes and an uber comfortable bed. Plus he has a full size ironing board (huge plus for me). In addition, the pool area of the complex is very clean and has a great view of the lagoon. In addition if you want to do any tours or excursions you are right across from the major hotels making getting the tour supplied transportation a breeze. For beach access you can go behind the La Concha and rent chairs and umbrellas as well as have a waited provide you drinks or can go to a small beach next to the Hilton Condado plaza where you can also rent chairs and an umbrella. Both of these spots are mere steps from the apartment. My wife and I preferred the beach behind Oceana, where you can also get excellent drinks and bring them down to the beach. Though you may hear that the beaches nearby aren't as nice as the ones in Isla Verde, they are still amazing. Clear water, white sands, and waves to make going in the water fun.

The place is very homey and relaxing which made our stay even nicer. I would definitely stay here again and is the perfect place for anyone's first trip to Puerto Rico.

Other information a cab from the apartment to Old San Juan is $15 and to the airport is $20.

Apr 13, 2015
Hi Aaron Im very glad to read all the fun you had in the apartment and the area its located at, also very nice to see that you liked the recommendations I sent with the check in instructions, those are my favourite places around here. I travel a lot and because of the things I need when away form home I try to have them in the apartment for my guests. It was a pleasure having you as my guest and if you ever come back you know where to find me!!!
ck1956115
Sutton, New Hampshire
“Excellent Location and Amenities”
Reviewed March 19, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for the Half Ironman in March. The condo was conveniently located in the Condado neighborhood. It was well furnished and tastefully decorated. The owner Gary was extremely helpful and provided everything we needed for a long weekend. He rranged parking and that worked out well. We found many restaurants within walking distance even though we usually made breakfast and lunch in the condo. We felt very safe and were happy that the condo was on the first level when we were transporting the bike to the event.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Older travelers
Mar 20, 2015
Hello Im very glad you enjoyed my property and the area its located. I do also rent properties like this when I travel because of the same thing you explained, the convenience of cooking light meals and usually you end up with way more space than a hotel room!!
If you ever come back to the island you know where to find me!!
Gary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing