“Fantastic Yoga Class in Immaculate Studio”
Review of It's Yoga

It's Yoga
Ranked #13 of 27 Spas & Wellness in San Juan
NYC
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic Yoga Class in Immaculate Studio”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Visited this studio while vacationing in the Ocean Park neighborhood of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Took the beginner class which was quite a workout! Very friendly and skilled instructor (David). Studio was a peaceful, clean, and beautiful environment. You can borrow one of the studio's yoga mats if you can't bring your own.

Definitely ranks among the top yoga studios I've ever experienced in the world... I hope to visit again one day!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ac_mcg

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“clean, attractive studio, and very friendly staff.”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I was so happy to find this place during my brief stay in San Juan. This place was close to where I was staying in Ocean Park. I was craving yoga after a few stressful days, and absolutely loved the yoga experience.

Very peaceful and clean studio. The windows were open and the warm Carribean air filled the space while we went through the poses. at one point, it started to rain and the rainy tropical air wafted in--so perfect and very soothing.

The instructor was extremely friendly and accessible. Highly recommended, especially the community classes.

Visited August 2012
Sierra Vista, Arizona
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Ashtanga yoga in San Juan”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Whether you are an advanced practitioner or beginner, you will feel welcome at It's Yoga in Puerto Rico. This studio is conveniently located in the Ocean Park section of San Juan. It attracts both locals and tourists, beginners and advanced practitioners of Ashtanga yoga. Check out their amazing website, which contains the class schedule where you can find the perfect class for your level, from Gentle Ashtanga to Rocket. You can purchase a card for multiple visits or pay a one time drop-in fee. Some classes are in English and some are in Spanish. I took my very first yoga class here in 2011 when I was living in San Juan and was 61 years old and afraid I would not fit in. Yet, that first class hooked me on yoga, and the It's Yoga Instructors gave me confidence. I no longer live in San Juan, but returned in January 2012 for a visit and extended my stay so that I could take additional yoga classes at It's Yoga. Also, my 77 year old partner, Dan, got hooked on yoga at It's Yoga, and now regularly does headstands. The owners, David and Elizabeth, are experienced and dedicated teachers, whose love for yoga is infectious. If you are in the San Juan area and interested in yoga, then you will want to visit It's Yoga.

Visited February 2012