All reviews free breakfast condado area yogurt rooms were very clean cruise port air conditioner ashford ave taxi juan luggage walgreens
Reviewed April 8, 2016

I booked this hotel as a last resort when my first choice, Best Western, was sold out. Regardless, I was very happy with this property. This was our first time in San Juan and we arrived after 1:00am so I wasn't sure what to expect but the front desk clerk was very pleasant and friendly.

Our room was clean, tidy and well maintained. It was very comfortable. I was delighted by the complementary breakfast daily. I expected some pastries and coffee/juice but there was so much more - omelets, toast, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurts etc. It was perfect for my picky family.

The location of this hotel is perfect. Close enough to Old San Juan and close to a nice beach and park and plenty of restaurants. We also felt completely safe being out in this neighborhood after dark.

There is still construction going on at this hotel but it was minimal and didn't really interfere with our stay. The pool was closed during our visit but we were given passes to use the Holiday Inn pool across the street so it really wasn't a terrible inconvenience. For the price, I would absolutely recommend this hotel. I wish we'd booked it instead of our post cruise hotel, The Caribe Hilton but that is another review.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TravelAgentRobin
Comfort Inn S, Manager at Comfort Inn San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2016

Dear Guest:

We really appreciate your review.

We will love to serve you once again. If you ever come back to Puerto Rico it will be a pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

Enjoyed my stay. Room was comfortable and staff pleasant. Tight parking but worked and you can't pick a better location. My suggestion is how to find this hotel. Turn off ashford dr. at the Courtier store on the corner.

Reviewed April 2, 2016

We stayed 3/13 and 14th. Though still under remodel it was not an issue.Our 5th fl.
room was large, nice large bathrm. and slight water view. Staff all great!! Enjoyed easy walk to park, beach,restaurants. Breakfast,make your own waffles,mini cheese omelets, yogurt, cereal etc.great start to day.Highly recommend for value. Elevators are small but were o.k. when we used either of the two.

Room tip: We asked for higher floor and were on 5th out of 6 floors, also away from elevators.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks for the review.

Hope you give us the opportunity once again to serve you.

Regards

Joel Roca

Reviewed April 1, 2016

Comfort Inn
Clemenceau St. #6, Condado
San Juan, PR, 00907-1608
+1 (787) 721-0170
My wife and I stayed here two nights before our cruise. And one night after. This hotel is in a very good location. Close to restaurants and there is a Walgreen's and a CVS within walking distance. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good with a nice variety. And if you need a taxi the person at the front desk will have you one in a flash. The next time I am in San Juan we will defiantly be staying at this motel

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest:

We really appreciate your review.

We will be very great full if you let us serve you once again on your next visit to Puerto Rico.

Regards

Joel Roca

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

Pros: convenient location, friendly and helpful staff (most notably Nora and Victor), free breakfast until 10a, semi-updated.

Cons: super small rooms, no fridge/microwave in rooms, had to ask for our trash to be taken out and toilet paper/tissue to be restocked, full size beds, small and raggedy elevators (used them once and used the stairs every time after), ice machine only on the first floor outside by the pool.

Overall: it's an okay stay. The convenient location in Condado is walking distance to almost everything and the staff are super helpful. But the super small rooms and half updated interior don't help the stay. Also, I thought all hotels have fridges in the rooms now, but this doesn't. If they're going to cramp an extra chair in the room, remove the chair and put a fridge.

Trip type: Traveled with friends