“Amazing!!”

Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I offer paddle board tours, rentals, and lessons in the San Juan area. I offer customized tours in the lagoons and over the ocean reefs, no experience is neccessary to enjoy these beautiful locations. I provide all the equipment and instruction, just bring your sense of adventure!
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Guillermo provided a wonderful and safe paddle boarding excursion to this first timer. He had my friend and I up on our boards within the first minute with his detailed instructions. He also takes photos so you can remember and capture your experience. I can't wait to go back to PR and paddle board with Guillermo. He also gave us wonderful restaurant recommendations and meet our group out for cocktails one night. Just an all around great guy!!

1  Thank Tina J

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Guillermo was wonderful in planning and guiding the tour! Kept in communication about weather and picking us up, taught us about the area we were paddle boarding in (check out the giant iguanas when you go), and even took amazing photos! Such a great time, will definitely go again next time we are in PR! Thanks again, Guillermo!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We booked a paddle board excursion one week in advance but, were unable to participate due to inclement weather. Guillermo kept in contact with us throughout the week to provide updates. The day before we informed us there will be high winds which would hinder the enjoyment of the trip. Though we were looking forward to the oportuinity, we appreciated his honesty and professionalism. We will definitely book with him on our next trip to San Juan.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

My friend and I were in San Juan to go on a cruise and decided to book a paddleboarding trip with Guillermo before getting on the ship, and I am so glad we did this! Guillermo kept in constant communication with us regarding the weather because he only wants to take you if the conditions are good. Guillermo picked us up at our hotel and took us to the lagoon. This was my first time paddleboarding, and he put me at ease while explaining everything I needed to know. He stayed out for as long as we wanted and took some great pictures for us. He then took us to a local restaurant for lunch before dropping us off at the port for our cruise. I would highly recommend booking with him - it's a lot more personable and worth the money!

2  Thank Julie A
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took a paddle board tour with this company. It was one of our favorite things in Puerto Rico. The guide was amazing and brought his own camera to take pictures of us. He did not rush us, went at our speed and filled us with knowledge about Puerto Rico. I would highly recommend this trip.