“Loved Guillermo and the tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours

Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I offer paddle board tours, rentals, and lessons in the San Juan area. I offer customized tours in the lagoons and over the ocean reefs, no experience is neccessary to enjoy these beautiful locations. I provide all the equipment and instruction, just bring your sense of adventure!
Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Loved Guillermo and the tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Guillermo was wonderful in planning and guiding the tour! Kept in communication about weather and picking us up, taught us about the area we were paddle boarding in (check out the giant iguanas when you go), and even took amazing photos! Such a great time, will definitely go again next time we are in PR! Thanks again, Guillermo!

Visited February 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Honesty and professionalism”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

We booked a paddle board excursion one week in advance but, were unable to participate due to inclement weather. Guillermo kept in contact with us throughout the week to provide updates. The day before we informed us there will be high winds which would hinder the enjoyment of the trip. Though we were looking forward to the oportuinity, we appreciated his honesty and professionalism. We will definitely book with him on our next trip to San Juan.

Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Paddleboarding with Guillermo - must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

My friend and I were in San Juan to go on a cruise and decided to book a paddleboarding trip with Guillermo before getting on the ship, and I am so glad we did this! Guillermo kept in constant communication with us regarding the weather because he only wants to take you if the conditions are good. Guillermo picked us up at our hotel and took us to the lagoon. This was my first time paddleboarding, and he put me at ease while explaining everything I needed to know. He stayed out for as long as we wanted and took some great pictures for us. He then took us to a local restaurant for lunch before dropping us off at the port for our cruise. I would highly recommend booking with him - it's a lot more personable and worth the money!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Julie A
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took a paddle board tour with this company. It was one of our favorite things in Puerto Rico. The guide was amazing and brought his own camera to take pictures of us. He did not rush us, went at our speed and filled us with knowledge about Puerto Rico. I would highly recommend this trip.

Madras, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Guillermo is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

If I could give him a higher rating than 'excellent', I would! My friend and I signed up for a SUP tour with Guillermo while we were spending the holidays in Puerto Rico. Guillermo was easy to work with in making arrangements and even offered to take us out on Christmas Day (though we opted to go a couple of days later). He picked us up at our hotel, the Caribe Hilton, and even dropped my mother-in-law off at a nearby beach to watch us paddle around the lagoon. Guillermo was very encouraging and helpful in his instruction and was a great tour guide, describing some of the history of the area and pointing out the wildlife along the way. He took many pictures of us during the afternoon and offered to mail a DVD of them to me at home. Next time I'm in Puerto Rico, I hope to have the chance to go on a tour with him again! I highly recommend adding a SUP tour with Guillermo to your Puerto Rico itinerary!

Visited December 2013