“Guillermo Super Guide!”

Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I offer paddle board tours, rentals, and lessons in the San Juan area. I offer customized tours in the lagoons and over the ocean reefs, no experience is neccessary to enjoy these beautiful locations. I provide all the equipment and instruction, just bring your sense of adventure!
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was our first trip to San Juan and first time stand up paddleboarding...not to mention I made the reservation without informing my husband - hands down, best part of our trip.

I made contact with Guillermo based on reviews and easily arranged our outing. My husband and I both enjoyed the paddleboarding and Guillermo's recommendations for the rest of our stay were spot on. He gave us a tour of Old San Juan and pointed out places that might interest us. After trying the first couple we followed all of his suggestions, even meeting him for drinks one night. We loved the stand up paddleboarding but enjoyed more making a new friend.

All reviews
"few hours"
"old san juan"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I found the tour guide, Guillermo, to be so helpful and friendly. Since we were staying about 35 mins from the paddle boarding location we met up w him at the lagoon. The experience was amazing. He made us feel very confident about paddle boarding. He insured that there were no real dangers and that it is a fun experience. You can paddle around the lagoon, the marina and towards the ocean. There is a small beach to relax at if you wear out. Overall, the experience was fantastic. Guillermo even drove us around Old San Juan to show us the sights. He went above and beyond. Really great person.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Guillermo is the ultimate paddle boarding guide! He made our first time paddle boarding the highlight of our trip to P.R. He picked up my boyfriend and I at our hotel, and we took a short drive to a nearby lagoon. Since I'm fair-skinned he recommended I wear sunscreen, and luckily I did not burn. He was very nice, took pictures of us along the way, and made sure to send us them by email afterwards. I absolute loved it. He was such a nice man, very easy to get in contact with, and the whole experience was so much fun, with beautiful scenery to boot! I would definitely recommend this to others!

2  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Guillermo only has 5 star reviews because his paddle boarding trip is excellent! He keeps his tours to a small group so each person get individualized attention and this excusion was the highlight of our vacation. Guillermo is a professional photographer as well and sent us some amazing pictures of our execursion. It was the perfect souvenir. I highly recommend you reach out to Guillermo if you want to have a one of a kind paddle boarding trip!!!! Thank you Guillermo!!!!!

1  Thank jean m
See more reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2013

First of all, need to say we live in San Juan. My husband wanted to try paddleboarding for a while. We see tourists almost every weekend doing it and he decided to give it a shot. We are so happy we called Puerto Rico Paddleboard Tours. Guillermo, the tour owner and operator was very courteous and kept us posted of expected weather conditions for the morning we had selected for paddleboarding. Despite very sunny mornings three days in a row, Good Friday (March 29) was extremely cloudly and light rain was about to start. At first my husband and the kids were dissapointed, but still, Guillermo gave them the option to go on with the trip since there were no dangerous weather conditions (strong winds or thunderstorms). They were so glad they said yes! It started raining a lot, and it got pretty cold, but they still has so much FUN! Attitude makes a big difference, and Guillermo turned this tour in all they had expected and more. He taught them all the basics of paddleboarding, and he even took great pictures of them, which he later shared with us. PR does it better, and Guillermo is a good example!

1  Thank coquichick