“Experience of a lifetime!!!”

Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I offer paddle board tours, rentals, and lessons in the San Juan area. I offer customized tours in the lagoons and over the ocean reefs, no experience is neccessary to enjoy these beautiful locations. I provide all the equipment and instruction, just bring your sense of adventure!
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our main-man Guille in Puerto Rico Paddleboard Tours took my husband, brother and sister in-law, and I to the most epic surfing spot we could have ever imagined. The combination of perfect waves in an exotic locals only hidden spot of Puerto Rico with the unmatched experience of our guide made for a day I wil forever remember. A couple of us had limited experience, and the other two were avid surfers. Guille was without a problem able to deliver us all the surfing experience of a life time!! We've already booked a return trip, and can't wait to get out there again for some great waves!

2  Thank Chipiedc
There are newer reviews for Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We received Guille's name from a local shop and couldn't have been happier. He was extremely professional and courteous in scheduling our trip, and accommodated our hectic last day schedule. Guille is a full-service guide; he picked us up at our hotel, led us on an amazing paddle tour, and then returned us to our hotel.

He was extremely well versed in paddle boarding and surfing culture and made us feel incredibly comfortable and relaxed throughout our tour. My girlfriend and I will remember this experience for a long time and we have Guille to thank!

2  Thank Zachary M
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Wanting to try something new, my wife and I book a paddle boarding tour with Guillermo. He was fantastic! Since he only schedules one group a day, it is a very relaxing experience that is not rushed. Guillermo takes the time to instruct you on how to properly balance on the board and goes the extra mile to make the trip special. By the time our adventure was completed, we considered Guillermo more of a friend than a tour guide. I would highly recommend giving him a call!

2  Thank FLPhotog
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We are so glad we met Guillermo and went paddleboarding with him. He didn't just rent us the equipment, he talked to us about the conditions, toured us around San Juan Bay pointing out interesting sites. We have paddleboarded before and this was a far more enjoyable time going with someone that knew the area and is an experienced paddleboarder as well as a really nice guy!

2  Thank anita s
Reviewed January 23, 2013

guillermo is a great guide. Maintains good communication; he calls to confirm tours and make suggestions regardg place, transportation, weather, etc. He is a personable, knowledgeable guide. He's on time and goes out of his way to help u enjoy urself during ur tour.

We've tried other paddle board rental places and their employees didn't even look at us, acted like we were interrupting/bothering them. you wouldn't think there'd be a world of diff betwn paddle boardg businesses but apparently there is.

2  Thank addys10