“The most amazing experience ever!”

Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I offer paddle board tours, rentals, and lessons in the San Juan area. I offer customized tours in the lagoons and over the ocean reefs, no experience is neccessary to enjoy these beautiful locations. I provide all the equipment and instruction, just bring your sense of adventure!
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This was an amazing experience. It's a great exercise and beautiful view. The instructor was very helpful. It's an experience I believe everyone should try.

2  Thank vacationcouple08
"few hours"
"old san juan"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I had a wonderful time stand up paddleboarding with our instructor, Guillermo, in the Condado Lagoon. He offered to pick us up from our resort, drove us to the Condado Lagoon, unloaded the boards and paddles, set up all the equipment, made sure we were comfortable throughout the tour, and even took pictures with the waterproof camera I brought for us. We spent about 2 hours paddleboarding around the lagoon near the mangroves, small beach, and docked boats. The experience was fun and relaxing. It wasn't difficult. My forearm was feeling a little sore afterward from all the rowing, but I honestly thought it'd be more of a workout. The whole experience really exceeded my expectations. Guillermo was extremely helpful and very welcoming. He went above and beyond to make our first trip to Puerto Rico unforgettable. I would absolutely go again with Guillermo and Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours.

1  Thank 86Traveler86
Reviewed March 5, 2012

If you are in Puerto Rico and have never tried stand up paddle boarding or if you already enjoy the sport make sure to contact Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours. Tanya, the owner along with her family are great. We had a terrific morning; first a lesson on how to paddle board followed by a morning of enjoying some of Puerto Rico's natural beauty. Tanya is professional, patient and very accommodating for her guests. The fee charged is very reasonable for all the effort that Tanya expends interms of equipment, logistics and her guests' comfort and safety. I have no hesitation in recommending Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours for novices and experts alike. I hope to have an opportunity to paddle board tour again with Tanya.

2  Thank Claude L
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We went paddle boarding for the first time with Tanya in the Condado Lagoon. I was quite sceptical about this plan (even more so when it started to rain - thankfully briefly!), but my partner was keen, and I rapidly found myself having an excellent time. Paddle boarding involves standing (or crouching!) on a board that resembles a windsurfing board, and propelling yourself along using a single paddle. It was fun, fairly easy to pick up, a nice and unusual way to see some scenery, and one of the most pleasant 2 hours of my vacation. It made me want to return and do more paddle boarding in different locations. Tanya was lovely, friendly, encouraging, helpful (she even towed me when I went too far off course - the shame!), and afterwards she gave us drinks and nuts, and later e-mailed us photos of ourselves on the lagoon. A great experience.

3  Thank ms_scotsgirl
See more reviews
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I have used PR Paddle Board Tours for three years with different activities for our school. Tanya is super professional and helpful. In January, I arranged for a day of paddle boarding and windsurfing for a group high school students. Tanya and her crew were super helpful in making sure everyone had a great time, learned something new and felt great at accomplishing a new skill. They are certified lifeguards, so safety is a priority for them, which is extremely important for us. There equipment is in excellent condition and there is always exactly what we need available. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning an individual or group activity for a guaranteed excellent experience.

1  Thank Susan F