“Great spot for burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Right across from The Marriott, so was a convenient location with great burgers and fries, and a tasty variety of milkshakes.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

Great burgers. Fast service. Affordable price. Awesome end to a day on the beach! Would definitely return.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019

Got the bun burger and an order of Onion rings, Should have got the burger without the cheese but it was still a 3. The rings were a 5.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019

My mother and I ate from here on Oct. 4. We opted to take our order to go as we were tired from walking around all day and just wanted to go back to chill at our hotel. We ordered, ran back to the Walgreens to grab a couple things, and then went back to pick up our food which was ready and waiting for us when we got there (about 10min). I had a regular beef burger and my Mom went with chicken. Both were very tasty and cooked perfectly! The counter staff was great and funny, answering our questions and helping us with our selection. We were surprised our food was ready when we got back as we hadn't been gone long and the restaurant was very busy. We were a little disappointed with the fries as we like them a bit crispier, but the onion rings were excellent!! We definitely recommend this restaurant and will be back ourselves for sure!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019

While trying to find a quick bite before heading to the airport we decided on an old favorite "Burger and a Beer" , this place knocks that concept out of the park. Fantastic food, quick, affordable, and friendly staff. Often when I want a Burger, Fries and an Ice cold beer I wish I was back in PR.

Date of visit: May 2019