“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 29, 2014

All natural and local meats (they state) and the burgers were juicy and lots of choices. Wide selection of drinks, beer, etc. Fries were hot and tasty. Service is slow but this is island time. Prices are more than McD, of course, but better quality. Don't sit outside in the day time or birds will hover around.

There are newer reviews for Buns Burger Shop

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Could eat there or take food away. Food was very good and plentiful. Service was a little slow. You could pick up drinks from a separate counter (which we didn't realize) which made the wait for the food go faster.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

During our stay in Puerto Rico, my husband and I wanted a dinner alone (Ali Baba, yum!) so our college age kids went to Buns on their own. The location is perfect & it is cute place but they said the food was medicore. The reason I rated this terrible is because they both ended up sick the next day. Since this was the only meal we had apart, it must have been due to the food there. :(

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino on Contado Beach in San Juan. We typically will order room service which gives us plenty of time to pack for departure the following day. Buns is located across the street from the Marriott and they advertise the best hamburgers, dogs and shakes in the city. Being a hamburger aficionado, we decided to order take out. Hamburgers were excellent (altho not quite Five Guys) and the bun was almost Fuddruckers quality. Ordered the cajun french fries which was a mistake. Should have ordered them regular. Vanilla shake was very good. All in all, a great place to eat an informal fun dinner. Its location facilitates take out to the Marriott.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This place was perfect for a local feeling lunch. Best fries I have ever had. They used coconut oil I think it said. incredible. My husband is in love with their cheeseburgers and onion rings. I love lot elope the fries! OHHHH and the sauce.. holy cow its addicting, I think they put crack in it??