“A must”

Ranked #14 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Organic farm veggies and market fish arrive daily. Our main attraction is the chef's crew production which changes daily according to availability. Organic wine list and Botanical Bar. No reservations. Limited seating.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were in Old San Juan and were looking for a fish and vegetarian restaurant. The hotel concierge recommended Verde Mesa. We went with a good friend who lives in San Juan. We all had a great time. The food was excellent, with every dish, from appetizer to desert, being original and delicious. The service was also excellent, always there to help and explain. A must for food lovers.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Loved this little cozy restaurant on a pretty side street in Old San Juan. My husband and I are vegetarians, so we made it a point to visit this place for dinner while we were there. It was so delicious. A little bit of a wait, as we didn't have reservations, and they were busy, but it was well worth it. We didn't wait long at all for our food once seated. The waitstaff was friendly and the food was delicious. My husband left his hat there and they held it for him until we came back from Vieques. Prices were reasonable too.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This was my first time in puerto rico. My family and I were here for 3 days, before boarding the royal carribean cruise. We asked a man on the plane what his favorite food was, he responded by saying we had to wat at verde mesa before we left. I mean we were here for 3 days. Thats 9 meals. We had no plan's or other refrences. So we were all about a reccomendation. We went. And honesty BEST FOOD IVE HAD IN A WHILE. I will be back in puerto rico just because of this restaurant. Promise,ill be back=)

1  Thank brilee100
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Definetly comming back! Good food, must get desert for sure and the service was very good too. Need to have it open for more days an hours

Reviewed May 15, 2013

dislike their business hours, gives me little alternatives to visit their restaurant as frequently as I can.