“Best fish tacos I've ever had... and I've had a lot!”
Review of La B de Burro

La B de Burro
Ranked #96 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Decoracion basada en las caracteristicas del personaje/luchador Burro. Todo esta friamente calculado para crear un espacio unico en su clase y seguir provocando la creatividad de nuestros invitados.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to get some fish tacos and beer and La B de Burro was recommended to us. Luckily, it was right on the corner next door to where we were staying so we went to check it out. First, the chips and salsa that were provided were fantastic. My mouth is watering right now remembering the sweet salsa verde (I know that sounds cheesy, but seriously, it was that good). The beer selection was pretty limited, but they served Old Harbor (a fantastic Puerto Rican lager). Then... we got the fish tacos. Wow. The fish was so fresh and moist, the sauce was perfect, the addition of red pepper and corn was a delight. We loved it so much we came back for more (and to try the 2 for 7 margaritas, which were also fantastic). Next time we visit San Juan, we will again make La B de Burro our first and last meals of the trip!

1  Thank Justin R
There are newer reviews for La B de Burro

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Fast service! Nice food! Friendly waitress! Tasty margaritas! I really like it! We order cheese quesadillas and two margaritas!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We ate here and loved their food. My husband had the steak tacos and I had the carnitas burrito. The staff was very attentive and answered questions we had regarding items on the menu. We stayed across the street at the Andalucia Guest House and everytime we walked by this place, it was always busy with locals. That's a sign of great food!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I so enjoyed grabbing a quick and easy lunch here. They have a large menu, very friendly staff, and awesome food. The Margaritas rock...tamarind and ginger...WOW!

1  Thank DancingJohnnyD
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This friendly little Mexican place was near to where we were staying in Ocean Park and quickly became a favorite. We actually went there 3 times during our 6-day stay because the food was excellent and so reasonably priced and the wait staff was friendly and patient at explaining anything. I can't recall everything we ordered, just some last favorites: chicken tacos, ground beef chimichangas, chicken quesadilla, pork and pineapple chimichanga, ginger/tamarind margueritas and some cold Old Harbor on tap. The music wasn't what we expected (old American rock and roll) but it all fit. Inside is cool on a hot day but outside is great for people watching. They really make you feel at home here.