“I miss living in PR and eating at Burro weekly”
Review of La B de Burro

La B de Burro
Ranked #95 of 1,014 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Decoracion basada en las caracteristicas del personaje/luchador Burro. Todo esta friamente calculado para crear un espacio unico en su clase y seguir provocando la creatividad de nuestros invitados.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I miss living in PR and eating at Burro weekly”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Back after a year and it's as good as always. Cranberry/cinnamon margaritas are so good. I ALWAYS order the El Pastor quesadillas. It has pineapple/orange marinated pork. Love the tropical aspect adds a great twist. Relaxing, chilled atmosphere. Come as you are type place.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Cute, small and reasonably priced”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Conveniently located on Mc Leary Street in the Ocean Park section of San Juan, this small, cute curbside restaurant that specializes in Mexican fare is reasonably priced. I like the outdoor seating, but there are also a few tables inside near the bar. The bill for 3 of us, all ordering taco meals and margaritas, was $44, not including tip. However, the margaritas were mediocre. The service is prompt. The tables are tiny, giving it an intimate feel. I have been here several times. It is a good place to bring kids, friends or even a date. It's a fun place.

Orange County, California
“Great Chimichanga, Great Atmosphere, Great Service!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

When I am traveling, I enjoy walking through neighborhoods to uncover new places. This time, I came to La B de Burro. It's a very small place (a couple of tables inside, a bar area, and some outside tables). They have a bar and a variety of Mexican dishes such as tacos, chimichangas, etc. I walked in and was seated immediately. I ordered a shrimp chimichanga (fried burrito). They also handed me a small paper bag with some tortilla chips. My food came out fairly quickly, 5-10 minutes max. The chimichanga was outstanding, fried just right and extremely tasty. The total came to just over $10, not including tip. This is a good deal in the general Condado/Santurce area. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited December 2011