“Best experience in Puerto Rico because of Captain Judy!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sailing Dreams Yacht Charters

Sailing Dreams Yacht Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: In Sailing Dreams we speak about LIFETIME EXPERIENCES! We commit to having the most personalized, idyllic, memorable, romantic and relaxing sightseeing experience and ecotour of your whole vacation in Puerto Rico. We offer First Class VIP Private and pampering tours, focused on having a great quality time, while enjoying the best views of unparalleled World Heritage Sites of Historic Old San Juan, including San Juan City Walls, La Fortaleza Castle and El Morro Fortress. Join us in an outdoor activity and be the Captain of your life, while discovering our colorful Old City, enjoying nature and wildlife, like sting rays, sea birds, fish, sea turtles, dolphins, or manatees. Sit relax on a comfortable reclining deck seat or learn the basics of sailing, with you at the helm. On Private VIP Tours you have the option of swimming, or kayaking Old San Juan's shoreline. Travel in time with great music and history, while enjoying strawberries, a glass of Wine or Champagne, a delicious homemade Pina Colada, or a delicious Tropical Rum Mix. You may order Delicious Hors D 'Oeuvres to complete the experience in our welcoming and cozy French Jeanneau 39 ft. Sailboat Sloop Poema de Amor Libertad (A Poem of Love and Freedom). Our tours are limited to a maximum of six people at once, giving you the space and time to feel intimate with your guests. For more details, as well as to make your secure online bookings, please visit our website. We look forward to sharing and living a lifetime experience with you!
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best experience in Puerto Rico because of Captain Judy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I did multiple tours in Puerto Rico. They were all amazing but this was by far the best! The boat was amazing, the scenery was beautiful, the food/drinks were great but it was amazing simply because of Captain Judy! My boyfriend and I were lucky enough to be the only couple on the boat which made our one year anniversary experience extremely romantic and intimate. We sat at the front of the boat the entire time listening to music we had selected and soaking in the beauty of San Juan. Captain Judy served us food and wine, took pictures, and gave history on San Juan. We quickly learned she was a beautiful person inside and out and truly enjoyed our conversation with her. She even sat and chatted with us for at least an hour or two after the tour was over and called us a cab when it was time to go. Captain Judy is a special soul that we were so blessed to spend time with and this tour is well worth the time and money. Definitely an experience we will never forget!

2 Thank Lindsey D
SailingDreamsPR, General Manager at Sailing Dreams Yacht Charters, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Lindsay; Our experience that night touched my soul forever... All I can tell you is that I had a wonderful time with both of you! Everyday is special but there are days that are more more special. Ours is one of those. I'm so glad you had a good time in Puerto Rico and that after all you did, our time together is the one that conquered your heart. Letting your feelings be read by the rest of the world is a blessing I'm so proud to be part of. Keep the flame alive, close your eyes and see you right there, where you want to be. The two of you are amazing people! Please accept my blessings and my best wishes of love and commitment. Don't forget my mantra "All we need is love" ;)

Bowie, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sailing Dreams Sunset Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

good drinks, comfortable boat, beautiful scenery....that's all worth while. What sets this experience apart is Captain Judy giving you the native perspective on the history of the island. She was informative, engaging and entertaining. As if that wasn't enough, she called us a cab after the tour, and walked us off the dock to meet the cab!!! Everywhere you go you should be lucky enough to meet one person who makes you feel like a welcome guest in a genuine way. That was Captain Judy for us, she made the whole experience beyond our expectations

Visited December 2012
2 Thank peterm12624
Did I tell you how much I really enjoy our Sunset Tour? I don't know if it is the lights, the views, the energy of love that you bring on our Romantic Sunset Tour, the combination of scenarios, history, music and souls... Thank you so much for coming, thank you for living the experience and thank you for taking the time to write the review. It took me a while to answer, since I'm so busy, but I really wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your support to our operation. All my blessings to you and my best wishes that you live that magic phrase that I love: "All we need is love". Thank you! ;)
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing cruise with wonderful captain Judith”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I took 5 of my employees on a 3 hour sunset cruise as a reward for their great work. Although the website was clunky and made it difficult to book the trip, when I reached Capatin Judith by phone she fixed everyhting in minutes. this 3 hour cruise with drinks and dinner for 6 was a delightul bargain. Judith knows the sites, history and politics of the island, and made the 4 non-sailors at home. the 3 minute rainshower left us with a horizon to horizon rainbow. my group rated this as a once in a lifetime experience for them. you frankly would be silly to come to san juan and NOT do this. For experienced sailors this is not open oecean, rail in the water sailing if that is what you are looking for. But if a good meal and drinks, and memorable night with friends- and a new one (Judith) is what you are looking for you cannot beat this package and company!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Art W
Dear Art;

Your group has a very special place in my heart. The energy of your co-workers was something very unique. I want to thank you for trusting us and for enjoying it so much. Knowing that you are the professional you are, your kind words are received with lots humility and pride. I wish you all the best! All my blessings and best wishes! Thank you for being a kind boss! ;)
Shepherd, Montana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The most enjoyable sail I ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Captain Judith is the to tour with. She is knowledgable, a great captain, a wonderful monitor and piña cola do maker and just a genuine person. This is so relaxing. The perspective of PR is great and the playful dolphins just top it off. Do yourself a favor and take this tour. You owe it to yourself

1 Thank bobiphl
Here relaxed (in a hammock) Captain Judith says Thank you! For your kind words, for sharing your review and for coming on "the most enjoyable sail you've ever had". It was a great pleasure having you both on our "Poema de Amor Libertad". Keep the love flame alive! And don't forget that at the end, "all we need is love". Blessings! ;)
Freehold, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Sunset Cruise- A Must Do in PR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

First let me start by saying this cruise from start to finish exceeded any of my expectations. Captain Judith was so personal and welcoming and accommodated all of my requests. The view, wine, food, and music was absolutely perfect. Do not even think about taking a different cruise in PR- this is the way to go. Thanks again Captain Judith for the amazing night- one that I will never forget.

Visited January 2013
5 Thank Alexa G
Dear Alexa;

Thank you for coming, thank you for writing and thank you for your kindness. We agree with you that this is an amazing cruise ;). We are so proud with our tours and that's why we take so seriously all the details, to make your sail with us a memorable experience. We wish you all the best, all our blessings and all the whispers saying that 'all we need is love"... Again thank you so much!!