“Sailing Dreams Conquer PR Weather!”

Sailing Dreams Yacht Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: In Sailing Dreams we speak about LIFETIME EXPERIENCES! We commit to having the most personalized, idyllic, memorable, romantic and relaxing sightseeing experience and ecotour of your whole vacation in Puerto Rico. We offer First Class VIP Private and pampering tours, focused on having a great quality time, while enjoying the best views of unparalleled World Heritage Sites of Historic Old San Juan, including San Juan City Walls, La Fortaleza Castle and El Morro Fortress. Join us in an outdoor activity and be the Captain of your life, while discovering our colorful Old City, enjoying nature and wildlife, like sting rays, sea birds, fish, sea turtles, dolphins, or manatees. Sit relax on a comfortable reclining deck seat or learn the basics of sailing, with you at the helm. On Private VIP Tours you have the option of swimming, or kayaking Old San Juan's shoreline. Travel in time with great music and history, while enjoying strawberries, a glass of Wine or Champagne, a delicious homemade Pina Colada, or a delicious Tropical Rum Mix. You may order Delicious Hors D 'Oeuvres to complete the experience in our welcoming and cozy French Jeanneau 39 ft. Sailboat Sloop Poema de Amor Libertad (A Poem of Love and Freedom). Our tours are limited to a maximum of six people at once, giving you the space and time to feel intimate with your guests. For more details, as well as to make your secure online bookings, please visit our website. We look forward to sharing and living a lifetime experience with you!
Reviewed October 17, 2012

As frequent travelers to San Juan, My wife and I know Puerto Rico's weather is an eternal season of scattered showers. For the last few days, it has been worse than normal due to off shore storms. The winds changed directions and showers lasted more than an hour! Clouds made sunsets a bit problematic. Judith, our Captain, really knows her weather even now. We followed her recommendation for an 11:00 AM harbor cruise rather than try for good conditions at sunset. She was correct and saved our dream of a harbor cruise within our time constraints. Capt. Judith was extremely knowledgeable and far more than a tour guide. We enjoyed our tour of San Juan harbor. We were provided with delicious snacks and marvelous Mango juice as we wanted. Alcoholic drinks had been offered but declined by our choice. Judith was wonderful and we are very very pleased everything. We return in a couple of months and plan to do this all over again many times.

Daisy and Elton

5  Thank margaritabonita
SailingDreamsPR, General Manager at Sailing Dreams Yacht Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Elton and Daisy! Your tour was a big weather challenge as well as all other sunset tours during this week. At the end it worked. Finally! ;) What a wonderful morning-early afternoon we had. Beautiful day, great chat, better company. Having you aboard was a blessing, you made me feel so proud and so much part of our community... Thank you for coming, thank you for sharing. I hope you like your pictures. I love them! Wishing you more love, health, prosperity and many more chances to keep coming to our still blessed little paradise. Cheers! :)

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I don't know where to Begin, the cruise was the best part of my trip to Puerto Rico. Captain Judy went out if her way from the start to accommodate us. The Sights were beautiful, the Wine and Food were both very tasty. Judy worked very well with my soon to be Husband as I was SURPRISED with an engagement while on the cruise!!! The moment and scenery could not have been better. Judy we will never forget you and will be back to see you!!! P.S. I will wear my dress when I return Lol

3  Thank Prissy4Life
SailingDreamsPR, General Manager at Sailing Dreams Yacht Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

You have made me laugh with the last part of your review. ;) I just love that dress!! I was so glad to be part of that historical day of your life's, that of course if the weeding is here, maybe you can lend me the dress to go. Working with your boyfriend was easy and because we had the other guy with the same idea, it made the day even easier. What a magical moment! I was just enjoying your pictures... Those images say it all. Please get my blessings and keep working on making your dream a reality. As I say, all we need is love! And you have it all. I wish you prosperity, health and peace to keep enjoying life the way you are doing. Hope to share again with you soon!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

It is a unique experience that e very person should do at least once in their lifetime. You can relax and be pampered by the excellent service of the crew. We had the BEST time and I will recommend this experience to everyone. (Dagmar)

4  Thank Dagmar C
SailingDreamsPR, General Manager at Sailing Dreams Yacht Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Dagmarita ;) I can never forget you face with that gorgeous smile, posing here and there to get the best pictures of that unforgettable blue moon night. I know that for you it was a very special night and I'm glad I could be part of it. Welcome to our Family, welcome to our Circle of Love. Welcome back anytime. Wishing you lots of laughter, lots of love, all the blessings and a huge sack of all the new dreams I know you will conquer. Don't forget the chorus.... Since ♫ all we need is love ♪.... <3

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Remarkable night...

I would like to say thank you to Saling Dreams for one of the best nights of my life. Believe me, this is not an average tour, its a completly different experience. I can't find the words to describe this because you need to live the experience. The combination of music, history, laugther, good friends and the view is breathtaking. During the experience Judith (the best Captain ever) will transport you to another world. Judith is a very professional guide, well I mean she is not good she is The Best of the Best and a really special person.

Thank you again Judith for giving us the gift of an extraordinary night. Of course I recommend Sailing Dreams with my eyes closed.

5  Thank Veronikca
SailingDreamsPR, General Manager at Sailing Dreams Yacht Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

What can I say... yours is a very special review. We have received soooooo many guests from all over the world in only 9 months of continuous operation. Unfortunately most people don't take the time to sit and write to share with others what their experiences were like. All tours have been amazing and yours was as well, so much unique. But what makes your review so much special is that it is the review number 50! Thank you for your kind words, thank you for letting me be part of your life and thank you for taking me out sailing on such an incredible and unforgettable night... You know Poema is your home too, to dream with a brilliant future, to dream you can reach as many stars as you want to... Remember "All we need is love".... ta ta ra ta ta.... : )

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We just got back from the most incredible sunset sail with Capt. Judith of Sailing Dreams and I HIGHLY recommend this tour to any couple looking for a romantic evening in San Juan. Right from the moment we arrived, Judith went out of her way to ensure that my girlfriend and I were relaxed and well taken care of. From accomodating the drink requests made at the time of booking (try her outstanding homemade pina coladas!) to providing fresh fruit and delicious appetizers and even taking song requests while we were out on the water, we could not have possibly been happier. Judith is an accomplished sailor and was incredibly knowledgeable about the history of Puerto Rico - she managed to inform and entertain us while at the same time giving us as much privacy as we wanted to enjoy the romantic sunset in the "presidential suite" she had set up at the front of the boat. She even went out of her way to take dozens of photos for us so that we didn't have to worry about anything besides relaxing and enjoying the beautiful evening. This sailing tour was without a doubt the highlight of our stay in Puerto Rico - thank you Judith!

4  Thank Frank D
SailingDreamsPR, General Manager at Sailing Dreams Yacht Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear the two of you! :) What a wonderful time we had together!! I'm so glad to read your experience and to know that joining me was the highlight of your trip to Puerto Rico. What a lovely couple you are! Your energy is something really amazing. Keep the love flame alive! Thank you for coming and thank you for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate your words, your feelings. As I say all we need is love and you have it... I join you in the chorus "I'll do anything for love". I send you my blessings, my best wishes, lots of fun, prosperity, harmony and health to enjoy it all! Take care and welcome back to our family. : )