1,902 results
All reviews north tower across the street jean paul front desk puerto rico old san juan yogurt free breakfast partial ocean view the breakfast area king suite higher floor the general manager within walking distance ropa vieja ashford avenue open hours
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The location was nice, the area on the side of the beach can get really busy at times but it is a tourist area. The hotel was really nice in the lobby area but the breakfast area was a bit small and cramped. Pool was quite small but fine to relax by in the evenings with a cold drink. The rooms were okay. The plus side was the amazing view and balcony we had overlooking the ocean. The down side would have to be the bathroom was really outdated and need some attention. We didn't use the kitchen much at all, just the fridge for some cold drink storage. The beds were not too soft but wasn't a real deal breaker and I'd probably stay here again.

Room tip: The higher floors are your best bed as it does get pretty loud at night down on the street and there's a night club of sorts just down from the hotel with loud music on the weekends.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank S L
CondadoPalm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Hola 38Angie3,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am happy you found the area to be great and that you enjoyed the amazing view of the ocean from your balcony or having a night cap by the pool. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly at bbramsen@condadopalm.com if I can be of any future assistance.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We traveled with our 19 year old son to Puerto Rico the beginning of June. Our stay at this hotel was very pleasant. The staff was friendly and courteous. The lobby, breakfast area, computer area, gym and pool area were all very clean and modern. The rooms were small, but i think this is to be expected since this location is an urban beach area. They were clean and the beds were fairly comfortable. I will agree that the common areas on the room floors were looking a bit tired. The breakfast was definitely a convenience for us since we were on the go first thing in the morning. Standard free breakfast fare. The beach is literally a walk across the street. It is pretty clean, but the surf is strong in this area. Was great for body boarding. Since it is located on the corner of Ashford and Condado, it is extremely convenient to many restaurants and some higher end shops which are located on Ashford, all within walking distance. Definitely try The Place and Cafe Del Angel. The parking was in a lot behind the hotel and cost around $16/day. Yes, there are some homeless people along Ashford Avenue. This is an urban area and it should not come as complete surprise. They were also in Old San Juan and some other places we visited. However, they do not pester you. It was also close to the freeway and just a couple of miles from Old San Juan. It is one of the lower priced chain hotels in the area, which gave us the ability to do more attractions in the area. I would stay at this hotel again if we visit Puerto Rico in the future.

Room tip: We were in the North tower with a beach view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TravelingHockeyMom

Hola TravelingHockeyMom,
It was a pleasure having your family stay with us. I am happy you had a pleasant stay with us and found the area to be conveniently located close to the beach, restaurants and freeway. I am thrilled to know that you will stay with us again next time you visit Puerto Rico. Please feel free to contact me directly at bbramsen@condadopalm.com so I may assist you with your reservation.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I used this hotel during a short trip to the island, and recommend it.
Goes by the Best Western standards, with a high note on staff, both at reception and cleaning.
Rooms were not incredible, but got the basics. Internet was up and running with a high quality broadband during all my stay.

As in other places by the shore there is a never ending battle against mold. At the corridors looks like they are taking a beat, but fortunately rooms were safe from any smell.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Vmazzo

Hola Vmazzo,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed our complimentary wireless internet, and I appreciate you recommending us to your colleagues and friends. I can assure you that we have a vigorous program in place to combat mold throughout the hotel, and currently we no issues. Please feel free to contact me directly at bbramsen@condadopalm.com if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed here May 27-28, 2014. Was there for the Urban Fiesta Weekend.The hotel was nice, roomy room, friendly staff, great breakfast, clean all around, very close to beach, and close to Ashford Avenue. Enjoyed staying there! Thanks!

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Renee F
CondadoPalm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Hola Renee F,
I was happy to read that your enjoyed your stay with us and that you found you room to be spacious and clean and that you received friendly assistance from our staff. Please feel free to contact me directly at bbramsen@condadopalm.com if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in the hotel two times with my husband and each time was awsome. The staff is very polite, helpfull and very carismatic. The rooms are very comfortables, the beds are by far the BEST, super comfy and spacious. Also very clean.
Even thou the beach is close at foot we prefer the pool in the hotel, is great and you can have lots of fun with the family or couple.
Dont get me started on the complementary breakfast, DELICIOUS, and lots of variety.
I think the only thing we could find bad is the parking. Apart from that i will recommend it to anyone who wants to have a great vacation.
Cant wait to stay again and for more that two days...

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Valeria R

Hola Valeria R,
Thank you for being a frequent guest of ours. It makes me proud to know that you keep returning because of our polite and helpful staff and the spacious and clean rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly at bbramsen@condadopalm.com so I may assist you with your reservation.