“Amazing Services!!!”

Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We choose this hotel because of his great reviews, and guess what I'm not dissapointed at all. Great location in the heart of condado. Luis from housekeeping was amazing and so it was Damaris and Mirian in the front desk. We are coming back for our next vacation to Puerto Rico in January.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Roberta Thaiz C

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had that best vacations at this beatifull plase excelent service beatifull view great locations great people good breatfast nice pool family freindly my kids had a good time i will recoment this plase to any person looking for a great time love it

Room Tip: Come and enjoy the best time of you're life
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Edmundo Q
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I took a girls trip to BW for 6 days. The services/amenities were nice. Pool, business center and fitness center was 24 hours. the buffet breakfast from 630am to 930am was a plus. It was walking distance to the condado beach. My best experience over all was Luquillo beach and the rainforest that was 35minutes from the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Joy H
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Staff are very sweet and friendly.Great breakfast! they offer us a suit so the room are big, comfortable bed and clean, a block from the beach but we have a nice view from the balcony that we can see and nice to walk around with all other hotels and restaurant.Walgreen is just across the hotel if you need anything for emergency.
Antonio Damoris not sure if I got the right last name,at the front desk, He was very GOOD EXCELLENT Service if I have to give him a score I will give perfect score 10.even the Lady at The Bar(bartender) was nice and and very helpful.great place to stay and for sure I will recommend to friends and family.

Room Tip: its very quite if u stay in higher floors
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank maria k
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed for a long period of time at this hotel and my experience was superb.
Miguel the manager runs this place like a Swiss Watch.
The service is flawless, the fully stocked bar is great (with Letty
serving your drinks with a big smile) and Luis fixing your breakfast
(which is complimentary). Housekeeping is excellent and ALL at the Front desk
are VERY helpful and courteous. The hotel is in the center of Condado with
many restaurants and bars and a very short walk to the beach.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Igna102
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very nice room; roomy, very clean, and comfy bed. Staff is very friendly, attentive and very accommodating. I was even given a choice of lower or upper floors. I just booked a "standard" room which is much nicer than other standard rooms I have stayed in in the Island. The free breakfast was a very pleasant surprise; they serve scrambled eggs, sausages, tater tots, pancakes, cereal, juice, great coffee to name a few of the choices and the guys were not racing to make it all disappear within one minute of the designated end of breakfast time. Nice size lobby and bar area where you can relax and enjoy a drink with a friend or just you. The area is very nice to walk around in, some shops, restaurants and pub areas and a block away from the beach. I stayed for a couple of days at the Sheraton Old San Juan, but the room was not as large as this room and my standard room there faced the wall of the next building and the room was next to the elevators. I plan to stay here for the next 5-9 days (depends when the business I'm here for completes). Next time I am in the Island, this is where I will stay. This is a great buy for the money and just a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: I like a corner room because I can see two different views, and I also like the room being up high w...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great hotel that is close to everything you are looking for. We could see the ocean from our room, even though we were a block from the beach. Plenty of shopping and dining places within walking distance. We had a great time at the Harley Davidson event they had the first night I was there. They have a great breakfast each morning, not just a continental breakfast, but a good variety to choose from. The room was clean and spacious. They staff was polite and helpful. Jihan, the front desk clerk, was very nice and extremely helpful with providing us with helpful information about places to go and things to do in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gemini6969
MiguelRivasCondado, Director General at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Hello Gemini6969,

Thank you for sharing your comments, as you mention from our Hotel you can see one of the best views from the Atlantic Ocean. We have plenty of shopping and dinning within walking distance, we are happy that you have fun at the Harley Davidson 2014 new models party. Thanks for the great comments about our staff, always ready to serve and make you feel at home.

Miguel Rivas