I have mixed emotions about this hotel. Beware of hidden fees and Puerto Rico's hotel tax is extreme! I stayed in a room with a balcony on the 4th floor that over looked a wallgreens. I requested a room on a higher floor prior to my arrival and my request was not accomadated. also, the walls are very thin so becareful of what u do and say! On the up side of things, the free breakfast was satisfying. Waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh squeezed orange juice and pastries were great. The location was pretty convenient to a lot of the excitement, but don't look for peace and quiet at this location. There is always something going on... I would'nt stay here again but overall Puerto Rico was a beautiful experience and i will return many times just to a better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites – a modern hotel nestled in one of the most exclusive areas of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Peaceful, affordable and just steps away from a powdery-white beach, we pride ourselves on providing the best value at the best location. Our 151 rooms and suites feature contemporary decor and an array of convenient services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Condado Palm Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Palace Hotel And Casino
- Diamond Palace Hotel Casino