“Great food and atmosphere”

Mango's at Ocean Park
Ranked #186 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cafe, Grill, Puerto Rican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The food here is really good! Went on a Tuesday and the had a 2x1 appetizzers and some drinks. Went with my boyfriend and we tried the piononos filled with meat topped with mozzarella cheese and it was GOOD! Also we tried the "churrasquito", they were amazing!!!! We ordered the fried calamaries but we didn't liked it at all, they had like an asian flavor. I didn't liked the combination of both. The white rice and red beans had a nice taste! Overall everything was great, we paid $28.00 instead of $53.00 thanks to the special.I would like to go back for brunch :D

There are newer reviews for Mango's at Ocean Park

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The food taste sooooo good( chicken breast and gnocci in alfredo sauce)Pretty friendly staff. Good prices. And of course, I will go again.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We went to Mango's for the first time, we had a discount coupon for the brunch menu so we used it. We had the french toasts with ham and fruits and the classic breakfast. The Passion fruit mimosas were excellent and the service too. Good Prices, nice ambience an excellent food.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Very delicious food! Worth the money. My favorite place in the island. Our server was really nice. The calamari is so delicious

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I had done some research before my week in Puerto Rico and the guy I was renting a condo from sent me a list of recommended restaurants, but I hadn't heard anything about this place! I'm so glad we stumbled upon it. The service was wonderful, the atmosphere was loud and fun on a Friday night. There's indoor seating, covered outdoor seating and an uncovered outdoor lounge area. They have a large beer selection and are very affordable. I had a glass I sangria and a grilled chicken sand which with mango chutney and my husband has two craft beers and a skirt steak and we split chocolate mousse for dessert. Everything was great but the chocolate mousse really stood out as fantastic. Our bill was $50 and some change.

1  Thank britwhit