“Not Bad”

Mango's at Ocean Park
Ranked #190 of 1,006 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Latin, Bar, Spanish, Puerto Rican, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, Texas
“Not Bad”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I ordered a Hawaiian pizza, 2 budweisers and a Jack and Coke. Total came to $21 something. Nice environment. Even has valet parking. I walked there from my rental place a few blocks. Bartender was very friendly and knew English. Pizza was only $8 before tax. Compared to the other prices I've payed, not bad. Safe neighborhood from what I can tell. I may have to go again.

• Visited March 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Best piña coladas”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal at Mangos. I had the chicken breasts with tostones. Delicious! Also, the piña colada I had here was the best I had in Puerto Rico.

Columbia, Maryland, United States
“Food bland and very average in flavor ”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a nice place for lunch on a Sunday morning, the concierge recommended this place, I told him that to me a good place is a combination of couple of things, service, cozy place, and of course the quality of the food.
Needless to say that I was very disappointed when I got there and saw that the restaurant was not near the water but at the end of a long parking lot, the patio was ok, the tables are old (paint was chipped) and without table cloths, tables are extremely closed to each other, music extremely loud.
Food rating

Gnocchi was very good, it was served with a creamy garlic sauce
Calamari was the best thing I tried, it was sweet and crispy
The tuna, nothing out of the ordinary
So were all other dishes we order, they were bland and average
Perhaps my expectations were too high but I wasn't press at all with this place
Mimosas ok
Not a fan and prices are high

Jacksonville, Florida
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great food, great happy hour, and friendly staff. Try the nachos which are made on some sort of homeade chips, not your typical tortilla chip at all, AMAZING. If you are feeling adventurous ask the bartender for a shot of Pitorro (local homeade rum) You will feel it!

Visited May 2013
“Saturday night bar scene”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Staying in ocean park, we partied here Saturday night. Super busy with a good atmosphere. Seemed a little older, money crowd. Drinks were average price. Talked with some nice locals.

• Visited February 2014