“Gnocchi... worth the try!!!”
Review of Mango's at Ocean Park - CLOSED

Mango's at Ocean Park
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cafe, Grill, Puerto Rican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Food presentation is nice, and yes... with great taste. We were REALLY impressed with the gnocchi's. Went on a Sunday and was a little crowdy. Outdoor area great for families, indoors more likely for bar & couples. Try their drinks, but also consider the beers... these were super cold, great for a hot summer day! :)

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Close to Tres Palmas, Mango's is a typical sports bar with the usual fare in food. Hamburgers are HUGE with a variety of toppings. Loved the Mango salsa. Has outdoor seating as well as indoor with air conditioning. Word of warning to state side patrons; soccer is huge here and if you stumble into Mango's on game day, it could be a bit rowdy.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The food is tasteless and poor quality, the bar scene is vibrant and the have a huge selection of drinks so go for the drinks not the food.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

First off our waitress was so friendly so that made me like the place right away. I ordered the poki with was tuna tartare over rice. I could be eaten as an appetizer but I ate it as my meal. It was light and yummy. I also had the mango sangria and the mango mojito, both great, but I was not feeling the alcohol much. We went there again for brunch later on. I was more interested in the dinner menu choices than brunch.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

You need to know this is a happening bar. We passed this place several times & were curious cause it seemed to draw a big crowd. We thought we might find a quiet place somewhere in there to have dinner .We came we ate & we left. The food is very good, plated nicely. Drinks were fun but the noise level was high & everyone is shouting to be heard. Not sure we would return. No fault of the place might have been us being old & tired after a long day of fun.