“try the poki”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“try the poki”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

First off our waitress was so friendly so that made me like the place right away. I ordered the poki with was tuna tartare over rice. I could be eaten as an appetizer but I ate it as my meal. It was light and yummy. I also had the mango sangria and the mango mojito, both great, but I was not feeling the alcohol much. We went there again for brunch later on. I was more interested in the dinner menu choices than brunch.

Visited June 2013

freeport, ny
“Good food but noisey”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

You need to know this is a happening bar. We passed this place several times & were curious cause it seemed to draw a big crowd. We thought we might find a quiet place somewhere in there to have dinner .We came we ate & we left. The food is very good, plated nicely. Drinks were fun but the noise level was high & everyone is shouting to be heard. Not sure we would return. No fault of the place might have been us being old & tired after a long day of fun.

• Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Bar Scene”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I joined six friends for happy hour at Mango's last Thursday night. We were able to get a table outside since a couple of us wanted to order food. The drinks were good and not too expensive. The service was good and the food was pretty good. Mango's had live music later in the evening (I think they started playing around 9 pm). Great local crowd. I would definitely return for drinks.

• Visited May 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“GREAT FOOD, IDEAL FOR LUNCH”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I went to catch up with a friend, but we end talking about the great food, and ambience we had there. They have a special lunch menu that includes the delicacies of the regular menu at special prices. I had rissotto de gandules and boneless chicken breasts cooked in a lemon sauce., also had a Mango's frappe. It was delicious. They also have good coffee and the dessert hit the fence. So, if you are arround don't miss it.

• Visited May 2013
Arlington, VA
“A GREAT bet...started our vacation here”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had an hour or two to wait until our room was ready...boy did we luck out! Came for lunch and stayed for the mojitos! The seafood is amazing -- fresh tuna poke, ceviche amazing. Did I mention the mojitos?? Staff is unhurried, friendly and tolerated our terrible spanglish. They do Sunday brunch, too, but we missed it. Next time for sure. Don't over think this...just go and enjoy!

Visited May 2013