TripAdvisor

from $120.00
from $163.00
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews mojito bar amphibious vehicle great adventure short hike explained everything an amazing experience an excursion super fun old san juan hiking rope safety cave kenny tandem atv hacienda
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019

We wanted to zip line for the first time. I'm so glad we chose this place. The guides are marvelous, explaining everything, being right there if you need help. We had little kids (about 7) up to age 74 (me) and they accommodated us all. The safety is clearly foremost and the double lines, etc. made us all feel secure. I was nervous (new experience!) on the first zip line but by the last I was feeling like I was flying. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2019
JaniseN1, Owner at Campo Rico Ziplining Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. This inspires all of us in Ecoquest, in our continuous effort of offering the very best tours in Puerto Rico with safety as the first priority. We truly enjoy sharing with you the beauty of the Hacienda Campo Rico with the company of our friendly tour guides. Can't wait to see you in one of our tours again.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

I travel globally for both work and pleasure. I have never seen a better company for customer service than EcoQuest and Campo Rico. Our cruise was cut short by a few hours due to an azipod issue. EcoQuest helped us customize a tour that allowed my family to experience the countryside of Puerto Rico. Our guides made us feel safe as we road the ATV, rappelled and explored the "live" caves. Plus, Miguel sent a bunch of videos and photos from our trip to me. I can't say thank you enough to this crew!!

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. This inspires all of us in Ecoquest in our continuous effort of offering the very best tours in Puerto Rico. We truly enjoy sharing with you the beauty of our Island and all the interesting facts that surround it. Hope to see you again in one of our ziplining and caving tours!

Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

Loved this experience at Hacienda Campo Rico. Registering was easy as the zip lines. All instructors interacted with each guest to make sure we had a great time. The best ending was the passion fruit mojito!

Date of experience: June 2019

For us in Ecoquest, we appreciate the time in writing this AWESOME review in our TripAdvisor's page. Your positive review motivates us doing what we do so well: creating the very best memories of your tour and culinary experience in Puerto Rico. All our team truly enjoyed your review. Thank you!

Reviewed June 18, 2019

This was a great experience for myself, my wife and our 11 y/o daughter to enjoy together. Jorgito and Alex were AWESOME guides and got everyone involved, talking and laughing. They knew when to play around and tease with the guests and when to get everyone focused. Could not have asked for a better experience!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

This tour did not disappoint me once again, it was a fun and exciting to rappel down caves, zipline through the fresh air over seeing the rainforest of Puerto Rico and the guides were just as great with all the knowledge they shared with us and making us feel like family throughout the journey, can't wait to do it again.

Date of experience: May 2019
ZipliningPuertoRico1, Owner at Campo Rico Ziplining Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. This inspires all of us in Ecoquest, in our continuous effort of offering the very best tours in Puerto Rico with safety as first priority. We truly enjoy sharing with you the beauty of the Hacienda Campo Rico and all the interesting facts that surrounds it. Can't wait to see you and your family in one of our tours again.