“Highlight of the week”

and up
Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure in Puerto Rico
Ranked #23 of 121 Outdoor Activities in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: CAMPO RICO ZIPLINING ADVENTURE is a half-day adventure which happens only 5 minutes away from San Juan! The adventure begins hiking through a beautiful subtropical forest. The tourists will trek 7 exciting canopy bridges 30 feet above the trees and glide across one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet high. The 7th and last zipline will take you directly to the unique hilltop Mojito Bar where the tourists will enjoy a delicious Puerto Rican meal and have the opportunity of trying the best Mojito drinks in town and cooooold beer. We offer convenient morning and afternoon sessions.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

For me, this was the best time of my entire week of crusing the Eastern Caribbean. This is a MUST DO if you find yourself in San Juan.
We had 7 people in our travel group ranging in age from 12 to 52; from very physically fit to horrible out of shape. : ) Some of the climbs between the bridges and ziplines were steep but managable by everyone in our group. Senoirs and those with knee or back issues might find it too challanging.
The eqiupment and guidance were first rate and I felt that my family was in good hands so I could relax and enjoy the amazing views.
Landing in the Mojito Bar from the last zipline was a nice way to finish.

Many thanks agin to all. Scott

All reviews
in 46 reviews
"equipment"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2013

If you seek andventure, even if you are a chicken like me, take this excursion!!!! These guys were fabulous! I would do this 10 times over. It is so worth the $$. It changed my life!!!!

1  Thank Christina W
Reviewed August 30, 2013

WOW!!!! From start to finish, Luigi and Ector tool care of everything. They were very entertaining and informative about the whole adventure. The views were amazing and the lunch was fabulous! Thanks guys for the great time!

1  Thank Marty_Hebert
Reviewed August 27, 2013

From the moment our group arrived, Kym took amazing care of it - especially since some in our group were terrified of the heights! Between Kym, Hector and Azel (the bartender who makes amazing mojitos) my husband and I had a blast! It wasn't our first time ziplining but the views were amazing, we felt so much safer than we did in Costa Rica, and the fact that we got to zipline in the bar in the middle of the trees at the end of the tour made this experience on the top of our list. Thank you Camp Rico Ziplining Adventure!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2013

First time zip lining and was it ever a good time. Our guides Luigi and Andre made it so much fun and were so nice and personable. They were very patient and took the time to get to know everyone in our group. We were supposed to kayak first but the lake was full of water lilies and since we couldn't do that, they added 2 additional zip lines. Lunch afterward was also great. Highly recommend this adventure!