“Great adventure spot close to San Juan”

Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure
Book In Advance
More Info
$135.06*
and up
Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure in Puerto Rico
Ranked #10 of 112 Outdoor Activities in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: CAMPO RICO ZIPLINING ADVENTURE is a half-day adventure which happens only 5 minutes away from San Juan! The adventure begins hiking through a beautiful subtropical forest. The tourists will trek 7 exciting canopy bridges 30 feet above the trees and glide across one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet high. The 7th and last zipline will take you directly to the unique hilltop Mojito Bar where the tourists will enjoy a delicious Puerto Rican meal and have the opportunity of trying the best Mojito drinks in town and cooooold beer. We offer convenient morning and afternoon sessions.
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My family just returned from a trip to San Juan. The zip lining trip my husband and son took was great fun and my younger son and I were able to join them for lunch at the Mojito Bar where the last zip line lands. Perfect day. Campo Rico is a beautiful 2000+ acre former sugar cane plantation that now houses all sorts of different activities including the zip lining. For the zip line trip my husband and son took, they started off in kayaks then up a few rope and swinging bridges to five really great zip lines including one that was 1000 feet long. We had a rental car and it took us less than a 1/2 hour along very easy, well-marked roads to get to the Hacienda Campo Rico from our hotel in San Juan. They offer round-trip pickup from the hotels in San Juan for an added fee. The cost of the adventure includes lunch after in a cute Mojito Bar....it was great. My younger son and I did a trail ride while they zip lined through Tropical Trail Rides which was located on the same property. We rode under the zip lines-- very cool.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The zip lining adventure is the one thing I wanted to do my week in Puerto Rico. Best decision I ever made. Luigi and andres made the entire adventure so much fun. They were very informative and safety oriented with a great sense of humor. This is money well spent and a must do if you're in the San Juan area.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had an excellent time zip-lining, kayaking and hiking with Campo Rico. Location was great, beautiful surroundings and amazing tour-guides. So genuinely friendly and very good instructors. For a first timer zip-lining who is scared heights, I had a great time. Definitely recommend Hector and Bryant...easy on the eyes too :)

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Excellent time, great location and very friendly guides. A highly recommended trip if visiting san juan!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I had a great time on our ziplining trip, the guides where wonderful and friendly. If you make a trip to Puerto Rico you must book with Campo Rico! Ask for Luigi and Hector!