“Best thing I've done on vacation.”

Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure
Book In Advance
More Info
$135.06*
and up
Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure in Puerto Rico
Ranked #21 of 111 Outdoor Activities in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: CAMPO RICO ZIPLINING ADVENTURE is a half-day adventure which happens only 5 minutes away from San Juan! The adventure begins hiking through a beautiful subtropical forest. The tourists will trek 7 exciting canopy bridges 30 feet above the trees and glide across one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet high. The 7th and last zipline will take you directly to the unique hilltop Mojito Bar where the tourists will enjoy a delicious Puerto Rican meal and have the opportunity of trying the best Mojito drinks in town and cooooold beer. We offer convenient morning and afternoon sessions.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was my first time to Puerto Rico, and my first time zip-lining; and I'm glad I've done both. Went with my wife and another couple. Hector, Andres, Kim, and Kevin were our guides, and they were a ton of fun and very professional. Started with kayaking, which I could have done without since my shorts were wet for the rest of the trip, and then climbing up a few rope ladders, and a short hike to the first of the five zip lines. Great views of Puerto Rico in between. Bring your camera. Everything was just enough to keep you interested and the length and height of the lines were varied. After the final zip line a nice lunch and mojitos. It really couldn't have been more fun.

All reviews
in 93 reviews
"kim"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our experience at campo rico was beautiful and exhilarating ! A nice break from the cruise ship.
So close to San Juan yet has a feeling of being deep in the forest! The staff are a group of adventuresome beauties......My son and I felt safe and authentically taken care of. Ludgardo in particular is fun and especially good with the kids, using uplifting and encouraging words( he's funny too).Although cruising is not really my favorite way to travel I am glad it brought us to the camp. I'd love to visit Puerto Rico again!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was my first ever experience of ziplining. I was very scared of heights, so I wanted to start with something which is of not very big step height. Campo Rico provided with everything. The steepest one was 200ft approx. There was kayaking and small hikinh too.Thanks a lot to Kim n Luigi, they were amazing , made us very comfortable.Dont miss mohito at the Mohito bar. It is out of this world. All in all good experince,very near to san juan. Kim and luigi , hi to you both if you remember , couple from Boston

Reviewed October 20, 2012

It was our first zip-lining adventure and they made sure we all are comfortable. Awesome experience guys.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our company has an executive retreat in San Juan and wanted to do a fun team building activity. We found Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure off trip advisor is it was awesome! We has Ludgardo, Hector and Andre as our tour guides. They were tons of fun, and great with our staff. Even some of the team that was scared to go, the Campo Rico staff talked them through it, and it was the best exeprience they have had to date. It is a beautiful area of lush trees, fields and gives you a real sense of how beautiful San Juan is!