“Awesome experience”

Vertical Solutions Helicopter Tours
Ranked #71 of 130 Tours in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: You can experience our more popular tour The Mountain Tour. Prepare to see amazing cliffs, calming mountain lakes, and -when you least expect it- Puerto Rico’s impressive waterfalls of the San Cristobal canyon will appear. A breathtaking experience is guaranteed!
Reviewed December 31, 2011

While not cheap, the experience was worth the money. Friendly, knowledgeable staff and pilots added to this great experience.

1  Thank Jim M

Reviewed September 8, 2011

The Mountain Tour is breathtaking to say the least. The beauty of Puerto Rico can be seen all around. The pilot has an outstanding way of communicating with his tourists that makes the tour even more interesting. When the tour includes a visit to a mountain restaurant, it is even more fun. I recommend this tour or any other tour that this company offers.

1  Thank Seashorer
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Hello yall!

Ben Gin here... my good buddy got a position in Puerto Rico flying helicopter tours with a company called Vertical Solutions. I had the good fortune of being able to go down and visit him and take several tours with the company. Everyone at Vertical Solutions are really great people. Greg, the owner, is a fun loving guy and loves what his company does.

During my trip, I stayed in the rad city of San Juan. With Vertical Solutions, I was able to go to an airshow in Aguadilla, along the way viewing the crystal clear emerald water crash onto the cliff line along the coast. Later in the trip, we flew over the tropical forest-covered hills near Barranquitas, and finally, for my birthday, we took a flight to Vieques. A small island off the east coast of Puerto Rico, to the world famous bio-luminescent bay...everyone needs to see this natural marvel once in their life. I'll be going back to Puerto Rico for this one attraction alone, and there's no better way to get there than with Vertical Solutions.

Hope you consider them when you get to San Juan!

Ben Gin (bengin.tv)