“Wasn't Impressed... Concierge said it was the same NY Rao's... NOT”
Review of Raos by Piccolo E Posto - CLOSED

Raos by Piccolo E Posto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Took the recommendation of the concierge and tried Rao's in San Juan. Should have stopped two doors sooner at Pizza UNO. Service wasn't good. Guess I am spoiled asking for things one to two times before getting it. Do you want the same bread we served you before? I don't know since I never got it before. Food was marginally ok, but as a New Yorker, I graded on a curve one star up. Unless this is the best San Juan has ( and I don't believe that), I don't recommend the place. Extra star for the Pink Floyd and led Zepplin playing in the background. You see, I am not that mean.

There are newer reviews for Raos by Piccolo E Posto

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by friends and is right in downtown Condado. The service was impeccable and the food was fantastic. I had a simple four cheese pasta that was light as could be and sooo flavorful. The desserts were beautiful to look at and scrumptuous to eat, We went here as a fall back, but were pleasantly surprised!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I love their Kask salad with steak! I have also tried pasta Fournier and the spaguetti with meat sauce. All good! For dessert they make a "budin" bread pudding that I just love because it is exactly like the one my grandmother used to prepare. Delicious! Parking is available.
My only complaint is that I find it a little bit on the expensive side.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Everything is fresh in this place. If its not on the menu, they will make it for you! The service is outstanding. This place is a MUST visit.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Everytime we go to Raos the food always excellent. Veggie Pizza fantastic. The service is horrible. We asked for the bottle of wine 3 times and after we talked with the manager they came with the order.

1  Thank fournierSanJuan