“Terrible Service”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This place has terrible service. There are tons of servers but they just ignore you and run around looking very busy which is ironic because they never actually provided any service The cook behind the counter was rude and snappy when I asked where I should put in my order. Is it my fault that I was standing there for several minutes and no one asked if they could help me?

When he told me there would be a long wait for a food order, I asked if there was anything quick I could purchase? This place is called a bistro...surely they must have some croissants, muffins, toasts, bananas to sell? No, actually they just looked at me blankly and offered me nothing. Insisting that I had to wait on their "order queue" for any kind of order/service.

Frustrated, I gave up and left. I do not recommend

1  Thank Christie I

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Was craving a real breakfast; bacon and eggs kind of thing. Hotel recommended this place as a local hangout. Wait staff speaks reasonable English and good was decent. Coffee awesome! Do be forewarned, if you order water with your meal; it's bottled and you are charged for it. All in all, pretty good spot.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We passed by this place a few times and did not give it a second thought....this morning we stopped in just to check it out. The bakery products are wonderful. We took a menu and de divided to go back for lunch,

The people behind the counter are friendly, the service is fast, and the good is good. We had hamburgers, salad, and panini. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise for lunch one afternoon when we were walking back to our hotel. It is kind of set back from the sidewalk but they do have signs on the sidewalk advertising sandwiches, soups and desserts. Excellent lunch options and reasonable priced. Wrap, fries or salad, plus a drink for $10. I didn't get a dessert but they all looked amazing. My friend got one to go and she said it was wonderful. Also the sandwiches, wraps, paninis were very good sized. We(4 women) all took half of it to go. If you are with a man that thinks bistro sounds like not very much food this place gives you plenty. Enjoy

1  Thank McGee4Fam
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place is a small cafe type place. You can sit outside if you like. They have a case full of fresh baked goods that all looked so tasty. I had the chicken ceasar which was really good. The service was good and friendly and the bill was pretty small. Great place for a light lunch or breakfast.

1  Thank splytperson