“Better than I expected!!”

Pirilo Pizza Rustica
Ranked #16 of 999 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: The restaurant:Pirilo is a rustic pizzeria in which we prepare, with dedication, delicious classic Italian and international dishes; always using the freshest local products. The space is designed and decorated by combining the typical Italian trattoria with the emblematic colonial architecture of Old San Juan, creating a picturesque and warm environment. The Pirilo bar has a wide selection of drinks, exclusive to the restaurant and a variety of more than 50 handcrafted beers.Hours: Pirilo is open every day and offers lunch and dinner during the following times: Sunday 12:00 pm- 12 amMonday 12:00 pm- 12 amTuesday 12:00 pm- 12 amWednesday 12:00 pm- 12 amThursday 12:00pm- 2:00amFriday 12:00pm- 2:00amSaturday 12:00pm- 2:00amReservations:Pirilo welcomes guests on a walk-in, first-come-first-served basis.
“Better than I expected!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I was not expecting much from a pizza joint but I was mistaken! This place had great service and even better food. I had the la pampa pizza which was the best flavour I have had on a pizza ever. The sangria with freshly grated ginger was a wonderful surprise as well. It was a little cozy in there but I think that added to the friendly atmosphere. Enjoy!

Toa Baja, null, United States
“Another Pizza Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I was excited to eat at this place, but is too much the hype and the Pizza is just like an average stand next to the Old San Juan docks. Staff needs to improve and smile more.

“Great Sangrias!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I think this place has the best sangrias! Though my husband would disagree. We took our 2 girls (5&6) (during the day)) for pizza. There are little things to look at everywhere. Cute place. Would go back.

• Visited February 2014
Sacramento, California
“Worth the Wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

The pizza was extremely good and well priced. The wait was ridiculous but after walking around for an hour to find the place it was worth it. The address is listed wrong on yelp by an entire block so beware of that! The place is tiny and that attributes to the wait but the pizza and the combinations are great!

Beware... the bathroom is a single stall and when we were there it was in bad shape!

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
“Who knew?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

A lot of people obviously as the place was jammed on a night without a cruise ship in sight. Beer selection was superb I had a pale ale from Harbor Micro Brewery a little spicy nice hops clear clean taste Just what I needed after a day walking the old town. We had pizza - what else? It was not just good, the crust, the sauce, the cheese, the extras were all super and cooked just right. I cannot recall the last pizza that I ate out that gave as much satisfaction. I can only recall a few home made efforts that beat it. This is not Domino's this is serious food and bring an appetite because the Grande is bigger than 2 people should eat, but we did.

(The non pizza items all looked good as well) Good music lively friendly atmosphere a fun night.