“Great pizza. Cute decor.”

Pirilo Pizza Rustica
Ranked #15 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant:Pirilo is a rustic pizzeria in which we prepare, with dedication, delicious classic Italian and international dishes; always using the freshest local products. The space is designed and decorated by combining the typical Italian trattoria with the emblematic colonial architecture of Old San Juan, creating a picturesque and warm environment. The Pirilo bar has a wide selection of drinks, exclusive to the restaurant and a variety of more than 50 handcrafted beers.Hours: Pirilo is open every day and offers lunch and dinner during the following times: Sunday 12:00 pm- 12 amMonday 12:00 pm- 12 amTuesday 12:00 pm- 12 amWednesday 12:00 pm- 12 amThursday 12:00pm- 2:00amFriday 12:00pm- 2:00amSaturday 12:00pm- 2:00amReservations:Pirilo welcomes guests on a walk-in, first-come-first-served basis.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had a large pepperoni pizza for the 3 of us, we took the leftover slices home. Be patient, you might have to wait. The staff is very nice. We loved the decor, very cute. We were seated upstairs by the windows, it was a nice corner table. We'll be back.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I went with my hubby and kid (recommended by Milano hotel employer) and we ordered pulpo a la gallega (best ever, better than Casa España's) and beer. My kid ordered a cheese pizza (thin and crispy and super tasty) btw he ate it all, and I ordered a mushrooms, onion and goat cheese pizza. .. heavenly! It was crowded and we sat in the bar but the food is divine.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Very good pizza and excellent service. Prices are decent too. We got a small pizza and two beers for $20. I really enjoyed the wide variety of pizza and they have a big selection of craft beer.

The restaurant is pretty small, so if you go anywhere remotely close to meal times, you'll have to wait for a table. However, the wait is worth it.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My friend and I ended up getting seats at the bar. The house sangria tasted amazing. The pizza was really good but nothing spectacular. The bartender was professional and attentive. We ended up staying for several drinks after we got our food. It is bit cramped in the bar area though as there is nowhere else for patrons to wait for tables except for on the street. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend of one of my business colleagues. We got a bit lost trying to find it, but a local woman led us there. Everyone was friendly & the bar tended kept us engaged while we were there. She made good recommendations on pizza & told us we could have half of one kind & half of another. Corona was 2 for $5. Excellent way to spend an evening!