Pirilo Pizza Rustica
Ranked #19 of 1,049 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant:Pirilo is a rustic pizzeria in which we prepare, with dedication, delicious classic Italian and international dishes; always using the freshest local products. The space is designed and decorated by combining the typical Italian trattoria with the emblematic colonial architecture of Old San Juan, creating a picturesque and warm environment. The Pirilo bar has a wide selection of drinks, exclusive to the restaurant and a variety of more than 50 handcrafted beers.Hours: Pirilo is open every day and offers lunch and dinner during the following times: Sunday 12:00 pm- 12 amMonday 12:00 pm- 12 amTuesday 12:00 pm- 12 amWednesday 12:00 pm- 12 amThursday 12:00pm- 2:00amFriday 12:00pm- 2:00amSaturday 12:00pm- 2:00amReservations:Pirilo welcomes guests on a walk-in, first-come-first-served basis.
Reviewed February 9, 2012

What an excellent dinning experience. This is solace you need to check out if your in Old San Juan. The tapas is reasonably priced and tasty. The Pizza was excellent. We had the Pampa. The sauce was well seasoned and the meat was excellent. Great for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank robertwpb
Write a ReviewReviews (1,445)

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We went for lunch and had a freshly made pizza that used fresh ingredients. Although the sign said that they opened at 11:30, they didn't really open until 12:00 noon, so be aware that their opening time may be "flexible". Definitely a place worth waiting for!

Reviewed February 2, 2012

One of the things I love about Old San Juan is you can walk down the most touristy street and find a great meal at a great price. Pizza Rustica is a case in point. Wood-fired pizza as delicious as any I've had in the world, with the freshest ingredients. Lively ambience and friendly service. The restaurant was filled with locals the night I was there, not tourists. Try the fried butternut squash ravioli. Yum.

2  Thank VictoriaToronto
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is a great restaurant with a very laid back, bohemian atmosphere. The pizza is perfect tasting and they have lots of varieties to choose from! The bad thing: the place is very small, so it can get crowded and the waiting period could be an hour or more!

I totally recommend it!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I loved the people-watching at this chic-ly designed restaurant in Old San Juan...I went two nights in a row. Once, I sat at the bar and had dinner solo and the next night, I brought a friend. We loved the artsy creative crowd, the decor and the Personal-sized pizza that was definitely enough for two! A real find...it felt like a hip spot you'd find in Madrid...I loved it and I'll return on my next trip to PR!