“Best Dinner of our Trip!”
Review of Bar Gitano

Bar Gitano
Ranked #89 of 1,049 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Walking distance to most of the hotels in the area, dim/romantic atmosphere, locals go to dinner here, we went on a Sunday night and they had the best authentic flamenco performance I have ever seen, split the Paella between the two of us and were the perfect amount of full, it was the perfect end to a great vacation between my girlfriend and I!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I did not try the food here; however, we stopped in here on Friday night and it was a live bar and club crowd. Very fun and the DJ was really good!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a fun, casual restaurant...the churros melted in our mouths--who needs the dipping chocolate? Our meal overall was great. I recommend for a fun Spanish meal close to La Concha.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Tapas were really good but the bar list is disappointing as well as service. I dropped my knife and waited 10 minutes to get a new one.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Loud party while we were there. People were dancing in the streets. It was crazy and fun. the place was packed. Food was pretting good. Tried the paella. it was yummy