“what wonderful coffee and people!”

Cafe Cuatro Sombras
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in San Juan
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wine and Beer
Description: Coffee Shop, Single Origin Coffee, Restauratnt
McLean, Virginia
“what wonderful coffee and people!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

okay I am a coffee addict, but this place is really serious about coffee, and they made me a latte to die for. We talked about the coffee, and it’s obvious these folks care deeply about the quality and freshness. Just taste it. Wow.

Ottawa
“Spectacular coffee”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The service might be slow, but the product is so very much worth the wait. I had an espresso, my wife a caffe latte. This was amongst the best coffee that I've ever had.

Temple, Texas
“great coffee”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

excellent coffee, claen and comfortable surroundings, serivce a little slow but not terrible. However, they were friendly.

Visited December 2013
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, United States
“Best coffee ever!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I drink a LOT of coffee and I enjoy good coffee. I have sampled coffee from the 4 corners of the earth and this place serves the best coffee I have ever had. I ordered cafe americano with hot milk each time on my several visits, my wife prefers a mocha coffee and she was equally impressed. I didn't try the food, but it looked good. I don't see how anyone could complain about the service as you get in line, order your coffee and pick it up when it's ready. These folks grow and process the coffee and serve it direct to you-outstanding!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb taste and aroma”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Is one of the best lattes I ever had, there are many excellents coffees in Puerto Rico, but the taste if its coffee is rarely surpass, the service wad very good and courteous, excellent location and ambiance, they also have coffee tasting classes. I enjoy it a lot.