“Tarpon bowout”

Extreme Fishing Puerto Rico
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for the best sport fishing Puerto Rico has to offer! Book your adventure with Capt. Juan Carlos Torruella, voted by Salt Water Sportsman magazine as one of the 50 charter captains in the world!
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Outstanding. Three fish on the line at one time, can't beat it. 80 lb +. Thanks Capt. Dave for a great trip. I have already recommended extremist to friends. I will be back.

2  Thank Ryan M

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I cannot say enough about Capt. Juan, he is a true professional in every way imaginable. His knowledge, expertise, and insight make this experience unforgettable. He not only does everything possible to put you on the bite, but is truly vested in maintaining the health and welfare of this amazing species.

Whether you are an amatuer or experienced fisherman, Juan will provide you with memories that will last a lifetime and you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Capt. Juan is the ultimate professional and one of, if not the best fisherman in the Caribbean. My family and I have fished with Capt. Juan 5 times the past few years. We recommend it to everyone who visits.

2  Thank LHShort
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I went fishing with Captain Juan during our visit in San Juan. It was one of the highlights of our trip. I had never been fishing and I had an amazing time. We both were successful in catching Tarpon. We reeled in 2 45+ lb fish and had a few on the line but they managed to get away. Captain Juan took us to many different spots to increase our chances of reeling in a big one. He supplied all the bait, cool drinks and a honey hole with many Tarpon. We look forward to returning to San Juan and fishing with Extreme Fishing again. It was definitely a memory and experience we won't forget.

1  Thank Lynn L
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

My father and I went fishing in the morning and had a great time! We started out the day catching our bait and the rest of the morning using it. Captain Juan was insightful and a wonderful guide. Next time I travel to San Juan, the first thing I'll book is a fishing trip with captain Juan!