“Pizzeria N Bakery???!! Realy”
Review of La Tortuga

La Tortuga
Ranked #213 of 1,025 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Pizzeria N Bakery???!! Realy”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

who would have tought a pizzeriaBakery could work, well it does. they bake fresh bread and pastry's every morning I would definetly suggest trying their breakfast which they also make all day! My wife and I had breakfast almost every day of our week long stay in old San Juan, not to mention ther awesome pizza! I had the classic pepperoni Pie and loved it!! Great food mixed with great service what more do you want??

by the way ask for eduardo

San Francisco, California
“Great Service!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stopped to have pizza and beers and take refuge from the heat. The pizza was a hit and we received great service.

Visited June 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
“Pizza and Bakery”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stopped here after walking around in the hot/humid heat. We only bought some waters and ice cream but the pastries and pizza looked excellent. Service was good and the restaurant was cool which was exactly what we needed. I suggest stopping here when you need some food or a break from the heat.

• Visited May 2012
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Reasonably priced, great breakfasts”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Better than hotel breakfasts, and in the heart of old San Juan

Visited May 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Fantastic Pizza and Service!!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My fiancé and I have lived here in San Juan for going on 3 years now, and we have had a hard time finding a "Jersey Style" pizza place with thin crust. My fiancé comes from a pizza background and we LOVE this place.

We have been coming to La Tortuga for a while. They have amazing specials for carry-out. We could not be more happier with this place and their pizza! The service is amazing, and the staff is so nice.

I was VERY surprised by some of the "negative" reviews that were left because we have always had a great experience with them...They know us so well that when we call they already know what we want haha :).

Highly recommend this place for their specials and pizza!

• Visited April 2012