“Love the taste”
Review of Inca Chicken - CLOSED

Inca Chicken
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: http://www.foodspotting.com/places/56214-inca-chicken-san-juan. Can't find a web site and we left the brouchure in the hotel room for other guests. The food and service were great!
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Not great fan of the service, the food its great, good parking space and the prices aren't expensive at all.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Yummy organic rotisserie chicken with traditional peruvian green rice are sure winners of this rest . accessible, and family oriented is worht the visit ,consistently good.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We ate dinner at Inca Chicken 3 times while in San Juan and we were delighted everytime. The service is fast and friendly. The food is good and it is affordable. There's nothing pretentious about his place, but what it lacks in decor it more than makes up in the quality of the food.
I would definitely return on my next trip.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

As a puertorican I know chicken because we love our chicken. It's no surprise you can find a chicken joint every mile in this island. Inca chicken is a Peruvian style chicken joint and let me tell you it's delicious. Marinated very differently than how we do it here in Puerto Rico. They also have other Peruvian food and with great taste also. It is still a small joint not a fine dining restaurant so don't go expecting a culinary experience instead go hungry and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was the first spot my boyfriend and I dined in when we arrived to San Juan. I had their steak filled mofongo. Delicious! Their sauces were great as well. Good service!