Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Sailing Dreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Everything was set to keep that moment memorable. A fantastic proposal on the boat.
Big thanks to Captain Judith ;)

Agathe & Deo, Montreal (Canada)

Date of experience: February 2017
SailingDreamsPR, Front Office Manager at Sailing Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2017

Dear Deodat D;

Thank you for being part of our Sailing Dream. It is a pleasure for us to know that you and your beloved had an amazing time sailing with us and that everything was set to keep that proposal memorable. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the drinks, the history, the views and the company while relaxing on the boat. You are more than welcome to come back and sail away anytime!

May the memories of our time together stay in your hearts forever!

Thank you for coming, thank you for taking the time to write us and thank you for your support.

Please remember you have local friends you can count with on your next visit to Puerto Rico.

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful Valentines sunset cruise. Judith is awesome and would do it again. Great history, better food than we expected. Give yourself time to get into the marina. Easy walk back to hotel

Dear Patrick M;

Thank you for being part of our Sailing Dream. It is a pleasure for us to know that you and your beloved had a wonderful time sailing with us and that it was better than you expected. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed our delicious Hors D’Oeuvres, the drinks, the history, the views and the company while relaxing on the boat. You are more than welcome to come back and sail away anytime!

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

I recently had the great pleasure of a spectacular private sailing cruise of the beautiful sights of San Juan. I can not say enough about the comfort, ease and beauty of the cruise.
Our captain, Judith, and first mate, Veronica provided a detailed history of the island and were a pleasure to sail under. Thank you both so much for the exceptional care and comfort you provided.
The food and drinks were amazing, and the time afforded for swimming and enjoying the sites was ample.
In short, this was an amazing experience that am certain to repeat again on my next trip to Puerto Rico.

Date of experience: March 2017

Dear TBR16;

Thank you so much for such lovely words and for being part of our Sailing Dream. It is a pleasure for us to know that you had an amazing time sailing with us and that this was an exceptional experience. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed our delicious Hors D’Oeuvres, the drinks, the history, the views and the company while relaxing on the boat. You are more than welcome to come back and sail away anytime!

Reviewed February 24, 2017

My husband and our 2 daughters, ages 10 and 13, went on an afternoon sail with Captain Judith on our last day in San Juan and it was truly the highlight of our vacation! We absolutely loved cruising through the harbor, swimming in front of the governor's mansion and having a delicious lunch on board. Judith and her first mate could not have been more lovely and accommodating. We really enjoyed spending time with them and also learning more about the history of San Juan. I cannot recommend this excursion enough. If you are going to San Juan, booking a sailing trip with Captain Judith is a must!!

Date of experience: February 2017
SailingDreamsPR, Front Office Manager at Sailing Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2017

Dear Jungashick;

Thank you so much for being part of our Sailing Dream. It is a pleasure for us to know that you and your family had a wonderful time sailing with us and that it was truly the highlight of your vacation. We are very happy to know that all of you enjoyed our delicious Hors D’Oeuvres, the drinks, the history, the views and the company while relaxing on the boat. You are more than welcome to come back and sail away anytime!

Reviewed February 22, 2017

We did the Couples Sail at Sunset (with Fine Dining) to celebrate our 25th anniversary. I want to give this review 1000 Stars because 5 is NOT enough! It was the MOST romantic sailing we could EVER imagine (if I did not have pictures, I would have thought it was just a dream). We have done numerous private charters on sailing yachts, but this one "takes the cake"! Captain Judith is a vivacious and beautiful person (as well as a VERY experienced captain), and exudes the heart and soul of Puerto Rico. The staff on board (Paula, Hector, and Chef Pedro) were WONDERFUL people and made us feel like royalty. I work in Quality Assurance, so tend to be VERY picky, but could find NOTHING I would change - it exceeded my extremely high expectations a thousand-fold. It is hard writing this without using all caps and superlatives, but I am still "giddy" when I remember our sail; I could not have asked for a more PERFECT celebration by a PERFECT sailing company.
Oh, let's not forget and the food (VERY FINE DINING)! Am a HUGE foodie, but was blown away at all the plates served (the escargot were bigger & better than I had in the Burgundy region of France). It was literally a foodie's dream - we were stuffed! Honestly, as much as we thought our prior meal on V-Day at 1919 (in Condado) was both delicious and romantic, this sailing made that meal look like McDonald's! But then combine the fine dining experience with the romantic ambiance, as well as the INCREDIBLE service provided by Hector (Lemonade Mojitos? Yes, PLEASE!), and you have what I can only call: MAGICAL! Even with the 4 crew members on board, we NEVER felt "crowded", they went below deck, or to the bow, so we actually felt we had the yacht all to ourselves! The love that Captain Judith exudes to her guests made my head spin - I felt I was sailing with very close friends who actually cared about me; had to give long hugs to everyone when we departed, and yes, I bawled several times during our tour due to how romantic it was.
If you are a couple going to Puerto Rico, and want THE romantic experience of your life, BOOK THIS TOUR! You may think it expensive at first, but after it was over, I would have paid 10x the amount for the memories & romance it created (as well as one of the most gourmet meals I have had in my life). Felt like so much stress in my life was lifted away, and for once, the world was just the two of us, holding hands at sunset, in the historic & magnificent San Juan Harbor. And the music Capt. Judith played was PERFECT: Enya's "Sail Away" at sunset was so dramatic and set the tone for the entire sail (will ALWAYS "flash back" to this sailing when I hear that song). I could go on and on, but I hope after reading this, you see what you are missing, and wish many more will have the chance to experience what we did; we feel SO LUCKY that Captain Judith opened her sailing yacht, and her heart, to us - and you will too!

Date of experience: February 2017
SailingDreamsPR, General Manager at Sailing Dreams, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2020

Dear TJ_Frog;

We are so sorry we didn't answer this AMAZING review before. First let me say thank you for joining us on a tour and thank you for your extremely kind words. It really feels great when you read all the details someone remembers and takes the time to put them in writing.

You are making me feel emotional since sometimes we keep doing what we love to do, but we don't get to know how you perceive it on the other side. Please accept our huge THANK YOU!

I honestly don't know how we missed answering to you after so long. Please accept our apologies.

We hope you are doing great and we would love to share with you in the future. Hoping you are having all the blessings and a healthy, happy and prosperous life! Cheers!! And thank you again.