“Good local food”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had dinner on a busy Friday night and enjoyed my meal. The service was good and the food represented Puerto Rican cuisine. The home made hot sauce is delicious. Very reasonable prices which meant there was a good mix of locals and tourists.

2  Thank Wyliegal
There are newer reviews for Orozco's Restaurant

996 - 1,000 of 1,327 reviews

Reviewed February 7, 2014

tourist trap,sangria like cherry soda, ceviche was one unidentifiable fish item, mofungo seafood not fresh. trust me, i know food.

1  Thank suzi s
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

AMAZING FOOD! Great prices and great food. The sweet plantains are addicting! Ate here a few times because it was so good.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We ate here a few times it was soooo good! Decent prices for yummy Puerto Rican food. The sweet plantains are addicting! And the rice and red beans were delicious as well. The shrimp and the steak was amazing. I might have to eat here for the third time before we leave! Sooo good! Service is pretty good....could be better.

1  Thank Jeannie S
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had dinner here the night before our cruise. We found the waitstaff to be friendly and helpful. My wife had red snapper and I had grilled pork. Both were very good. We think this is a good, reasonably priced restaurant. We can recommend dining here.