“Big portions good price great food”
Review of Cafe del Angel

Cafe del Angel
Ranked #47 of 1,047 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Puerto Rican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We actually visited june 2013 but forgot to review. It was right by our hotel so we came for lunch one day. It was decently priced but you got huge portions! My husband and I could have easily split one ap and an entree! The maduros are great

There are newer reviews for Cafe del Angel

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This restaurant was across the street from our hotel. The tostones and crab stew are excellent. Service was slow and the waiter only submitted half of our order for some reason, but the food was good when it arrived.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great food great price great service. The food is amazing and authentic to what you will find in traditional Puerto Rican food .

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The restaurant is located on the main strip of El Condado, San Juan. Their breakfast was great and at a reasonable price. I'm usually not a coffee drinker but watching everyone enjoy a nice cup of coffee with milk was too tempting so I gave in and ordered me one, so glad I did. The staff was super friendly, they refer to their customers as 'familia' or 'family'. The staff makes this place that much better...will return to this restaurant next time I find myself in the area.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Great lunch spot. Eat in or take out. Mofongo good, rice with chicken absolutely delicious. Cuban sandwiches very good. Decent prices. Great place to go if staying in Condado. If we were staying longer we would probably go again.