“...didn't have dinner, but....”
Review of Cafe del Angel

Cafe del Angel
Ranked #46 of 1,048 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Puerto Rican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

...stopped there w/my wife just for a quick bite and a drink...looked like a popular place and the drink specials caught our eye...had a couple of rum and Cokes, which were good and ordered the yuca balls filled w/bacalao...they worked and inspired my wife to try to make them at home in the near future...didn't really dine but saw others and the portions looked generous..will try at another time..

Reviewed March 27, 2013

my wife and I have been to Condado 3 times in about 2 years and trying Cafe Angel was a treat the first and each time. The bartenders are excellent and the staff helpul. The food is excellent and very reasonable, especially compared to the hotel restaurants. Very authentic food at a great price and great service. Try it!

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Worth going. Especially if you're walking distance. Roasted pork good, tosones were also good. I orderd rice but didn't now it wasn't yellow rice. The sauce on the table was great.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We just took a quick take away from the restaurant .. The beans and rice tasted awesome. N also the plantains. Though they could sweeten or add some salt to it.. But overall very good quality.. Would definitely try mofongos here next time..

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed at a beautiful hotel across the street.Looking for some authentic PuertoRican food, we didnt have to go far. The staff and service was great-and the food fantastic! We had Angel's Puertorrican Combination at least 3 times. The pork was the best I've ever had.The drinks were also made with all fresh fruit- to order. Sangria,Mojitos and the Pina Coladas to die for! They also make their own hot sauce.Looking all over the island to buy some, we finally realised they made it there. We brought home 4 bottles.I'm almost out! My first stop back to Puerto Rico will be to the Cafe Del Angel!