La Terraza de San Juan
$170
$239
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$114
Hotels.com
$339
$319
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$149
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop terracesmall infinity poolfull kitchenliving roommodern amenitiesquiet streetboutique hotelwasher dryercafe con lechefirst floorhome away from homebed was very comfortablethe location is perfectfew blocksparking garagesmall hotelcruise port
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I just stayed at La Terraza during Labor Day and I was so impressed. They have married the old colonial charm with modern amenities with phenomenal hospitality. This hotel is extremely well located if you want to enjoy the charm of Old San Juan, its history, the forts and castles, restaurants shops and nightlife. The free wifi makes it very business friendly. Clean, charming, incredible hospitality by the staff, oh and I forgot, the view from the rooftop terrace is incredible! Def my favorite place to stay in San Juan.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert D
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our stay was in the two bedroom apartment with another couple. It was comfortable, spacious and the décor was very cute. We had a European style continental breakfast delivered to our door every morning and the room was serviced daily. The owners were very nice and very very helpful, they even helped organize a birthday surprise. From the hotel everything in Old San Juan was only a short stroll away. The upstairs terrace is a hidden little gem and recommend sunset drinks there. I would stay there again if I went back to Puerto Rico.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hayley B
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We traveled as two couples and absolutely loved staying in La Terraza. We stayed in a two bedroom suite which was beautiful. The decor was old Italian feeling with all the modern conveniences. Joe met us when we arrived and was so nice, helpful and knowledgeable about the city. He even helped my friends to organise a surprise bottle of champagne to be waiting for me when we got back from a day trip for my birthday. We took it straight up to the gorgeous roof top terrace which has stunning views of the city. It was so much nicer staying here than in a hotel, we felt much more at home. Also loved the breakfast which was brought up to us at our convenience. Great location too-the city is small and you walk to everywhere from La Terraza.

I don't have anything bad to say about La Terraza at all! We would come back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank aislinna
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This B&B was a great find in Old San Juan! Our room was huge - much larger than our hotel room at El Convento last year. The owner and staff we're extremely accommodating. The breakfast brought to your room each morning was the perfect way to start your day. My boyfriend and I loved this hotel and will be telling all our friends on St. Croix.
We can't wait to see the new addition at they are working on. We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KeelyS
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Loved staying at this B&B. The moment you walk in they make you feel right at home. The ambiance is a mix of feeling like you're back in the old times with a touch of modern. Everyone was very helpful especially around the fact that I was travelling for the first time with my 1 year old. They were very accomodating and had a crib ready for my little one the moment we arrived. I only have great things to say about this B&B. If you are travelling to PR, this is the place to stay. It is also close to all the landmarks (even walgreens) and a great restaurant called El Jibarito. Thank you Joe, Marija, Devon for such a great experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family